ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa agents in pune, india

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Visitor Visa agents in pune, india

Post by david1955 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:55 am

Hi,

It will be helpful if anybody can assist us. I am looking to apply for visitor visa for my in laws to help my wife through her delivery.

Can anybody please let me know some good agents in pune area who can help us in making the application.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visitor Visa agents in pune, india

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:42 am

Members are not permitted to name organisations/companies on the open forum. Any such posts will be deleted.

It is not a difficult application if your parents can prove strong ties to home country.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tamilmaran
- thin ice -

Re: Visitor Visa agents in pune, india

Post by tamilmaran » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Hai David,
It is not a very difficult process. The main crux they see is that , " Do they have enough money and do they return to India. The following things could help you in getting VISA for your parents.
1) Please try and show more money in their account
2) Their ties to India....such as land documents or house documents on their name.
3) If employed leave letter sanctioned from the employer.
4) Sponsorship letter from you saying you will take care of all the expenses.
5) Your house /teneacy documents showing bedrooms for them to stay.
6) Six months bank statement.

Hope these are the important documents required for taking decision on the application

All the very best.
Please update BC timeline in google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

I am another user just like you.....!!
===TAMILMARAN===