ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Help Please with Forms

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hamzah
Newly Registered

FLR(M) - Help Please with Forms

Post by Hamzah » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi,

Im sure this question may have been answered before elsewhere but a fresh response would be much appreciated thanks.

So I am the applicant's husband i.e. the sponsor and earning 46000 GBP and have for the last 6 months with the same employer.

My Mrs (The Applicant) was earning 24000 GBP since she started work last October but has just had a pay rise to 25000 GBP in June and got a bonus......

so for question 7.3A (iii) where its asks if you/your sponsor have been earning the same amount for the last 6 months with the same employer, what answers do we put as it will be a Yes for me but a No for her due to the pay rise? In which case we cant apply within Category A?

But then the next questions (iv) asks If you answered no at (iii), have you/your sponsor been in other employment in the 12 months prior to the date of this application other than your or their current employment? (category B)........well she only started work in October last year so again Its a NO for her and the question doesnt apply to me as I answered Yes to (iii)....So i guess we are not category B either???

I guess we can just rely on my salary but i think the applicants financial details have to be filled in the table regardless?! Can anyone help me with what the answers should be to those questions and what Category we fit!

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) - 7.3A Financial Requirement

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:40 pm

You only need one partners salary to meet the requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hamzah
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) - 7.3A Financial Requirement

Post by Hamzah » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:39 am

So can you confirm then if that means leaving my wife's financial details, who is the applicant, column blank in that 7.3A table? That is if we just rely on my (her sponsor) income alone.

Also then what about the question that asks how much our combined income? Shall I just enter my income only? I guess this means filling out that section as if my wife didn't work since we are not relying on he income for this application....have I assumed correctly?

Hamzah
Newly Registered

FLR(M) - Correspondences

Post by Hamzah » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:47 am

Hi,

Just to quickly paint the picture my wife (the applicant) arrived in the UK Feb 2014 and we stayed at my parents (her in-laws) till Sept 2015. Since then we have moved out and live by ourselves.

So for the relationship section that asks for joint correspondences over the last 2 years;

- I have 4 correspondences in our joint name (Tenancy Agreement, Utility Bill, Council Tax and Water Rates) for the last 10months since we have moved out and will provide 2 additional letters each with our sole names on it to meet the requirement for the last 10 months

- for the year before that while we were living with parents we don't have any thing in both our names jointly but do have a few letter from various sources (i.e bank statements, dvla letters, doc appointments etc)...so how many of these do we have to provide to cover our first year???? Is it really 6 each? and if so does it have to be 6 different sources? Will a letter from parents saying we lived with them not suffice?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Cheers

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) - Correspondences

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:55 am

Hamzah wrote:Hi,

Just to quickly paint the picture my wife (the applicant) arrived in the UK Feb 2014 and we stayed at my parents (her in-laws) till Sept 2015. Since then we have moved out and live by ourselves.

So for the relationship section that asks for joint correspondences over the last 2 years;

- I have 4 correspondences in our joint name (Tenancy Agreement, Utility Bill, Council Tax and Water Rates) for the last 10months since we have moved out and will provide 2 additional letters each with our sole names on it to meet the requirement for the last 10 months All fine

- for the year before that while we were living with parents we don't have any thing in both our names jointly but do have a few letter from various sources (i.e bank statements, dvla letters, doc appointments etc)...so how many of these do we have to provide to cover our first year???? Is it really 6 each? and if so does it have to be 6 different sources? Will a letter from parents saying we lived with them not suffice? Submit anything you have with name + address covering this period. These don't have to be official documents. Also include a letter from your parents.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Cheers
The requirement is 6 pieces of evidence in joint names covering the 2 year period, or 12 in single names. These should be from 3 different sources and spread as evenly as possible. A good rules of thumb is one document every 4 months or so.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.