ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife visa (FLRm) refused -urgent help.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

johndoe789

Wife visa (FLRm) refused -urgent help.

Post by johndoe789 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:34 pm

My wife visa refused and on a refusal letter they said that since your husband do not have ILR/British. Also they said they your husband didn't submitted his appeal on time and he is on temporary admission.

I submitted the appeal on time and I received a letter from HMCS to pay the appeal fees which I paid. How we will update Home Office. Just to let you know that I am waiting for my hearing date.

My solicitor confirmed that they submitted the appeal on time.

Please help.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Wife visa (FLRm) refused -urgent help.

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:39 pm

If you don't have ILR what visa application refusal are you appealing? You need to give more details than you have at present in order for anyone to help you further.

Edit: I see that you have a long-running thread of several pages giving a background. Please continue to post there.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 98687.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.