ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent- Pakistan spouse visa question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

YANIYAN123
Newly Registered

urgent- Pakistan spouse visa question

Post by YANIYAN123 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:56 pm

hi guys,

quick question please urgent advice needed

applying for spouse visa my wife is in pakistan, im in the uk

regarding vaf4a forms online, my wife had her biometrics at mirpur office but they didnt accept online printed application form, they said i need to submit this to sheffield

1) i thought at the biometric appointment they accept the online printed application form?? Maybe new rule??

2) when i submit the online application to sheffield 2 pages need a signiture, if my wife signs these in pakistan and sends them over to me via scan, will this be ok?

thanks in advance.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: urgent- Pakistan spouse visa question

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Its always better to read about procedure before applying. They only keep passports of applicant at application centre in Pakistan and rest printed forms, appendix 2 forms and all supporting documents must be send to shiefield either applicant or sponsor within two weeks after applicant entrol for biometric. You can print rest of the form in uk but you will still need the two pages where applicant do signature. Scan copy is not acceptable. She can send you these two pages along with TB and english certificate, photograps and relationship documents etc

YANIYAN123
Newly Registered

Post by YANIYAN123 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:34 am

Thank you for your reply.

I have received some information who a friend who has informed me scanned copies of the 2 signed pages will suffice, this contradicts with your info.

Can anyone kindly please shed some light on this?

Are scanned copies of the online application form signed declaration acceptable.

asif316uk
Newly Registered

Post by asif316uk » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:41 am

Apologies if this is in wrong section, I couldn't figure out how to start a new topic.
can someone please clarify this for me. Thanks in advance.

I'm going to submit my application for a spouse visa soon on behalf of my wife who is in Pakistan. I'm in the UK.
I understand the last wage slip needs to within 28 days from the last bank statement. My problem is my last bank wage slip states 31/05/2016 but I got paid on the 01/06/2016 and my last bank statement won't arrive till 1st week of July exceeding 28 days. Would this suffice? Or shall I get a weeks statement for July and get it stamped by the bank. Then show 7 months wage slips and 6 months 1 week bank statements?

Also if I submit my online application say for example on the 28th of June. And send my July bank statement. Is that OK because it is after the date I have submitted the form online. Can someone please clarify. Thank you so much.