ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set O application query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Truhislo
Newly Registered

Set O application query

Post by Truhislo » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi

I am going to apply for ILR (Tier-1 general route) soon.
For a major part of the last 12 months I was on maternity.As a self employee, I had earned smp pay and dividends during past 12 months.So as part of application, I am showing these earnings proofs.

I presume I dont have to fill any of the maternity related fields in the set o form?

To be safe, as my company did not earn during my maternity, should I mention about my maternity in a covering letter and submit maternity proofs?

Please let me know.

TIA

Hola2015

Re: Set O application query

Post by Hola2015 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Did you meet the earning requirements without including earnings from the smp? My personal view is that an applicant is at the liberty to indicate how he/she wants to meet the earning requirements and provide suffient evidence as needed

Truhislo
Newly Registered

Re: Set O application query maternity related

Post by Truhislo » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Sorry, I missed to mention that I meet the earnings requirements when I sum up dividends and smp pay( which is salary paid by my limited company).