ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Registration certificate for EEA national

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Minhr

Registration certificate for EEA national

Post by Minhr » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:35 am

Hi,
My 8 years old step-daughter is EU national, but she doesn't have UK registration certificate.
Due to Brexit decided to apply for her. The question is, how to do it? Is it even possible for under age get this certificate?
As I understand we should fill in Section 1, 19-21 of EEA(FM) registration form, am I right? But my daughter is under age, should she sign by herself, shell we provide any information about parents?
How much time does it usually to take to receive this certificate?

Thanky you in advance.

noajthan

Re: Registration certificate for EEA national

Post by noajthan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:23 am

Minhr wrote:Hi,
My 8 years old step-daughter is EU national, but she doesn't have UK registration certificate.
Due to Brexit decided to apply for her. The question is, how to do it? Is it even possible for under age get this certificate?
As I understand we should fill in Section 1, 19-21 of EEA(FM) registration form, am I right? But my daughter is under age, should she sign by herself, shell we provide any information about parents?
How much time does it usually to take to receive this certificate?

Thanky you in advance.
Yes, daughter is welcome to apply.

She is main applicant.

Fill in section 2 for her sponsor - the EEA parent exercising treaty rights.
Read form carefully for all relevant parts to fill in.
Fill in section 6 too.

Daughter can sign or parent may sign for her.

:idea: Pro tip: Keep scans/copies of all documents and form submitted - for your reference.

Good luck.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.