ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pixie12

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by pixie12 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:41 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:
pixie12 wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Good morning friends! Jamanufer,Pixie12,Dublin7777 and all my friends here present. I want to inform u on good authority that my approval arrived this morning :D :Just 2 mins ago after 10months of waiting. I praise His name,I lift Him up and I adore Him. He is God,the rewriter of History ,the changer of destiny. Thank you Lord.Expecting to hear from you guys.
Wow NINIOLA!!!! Im so happy for u!!! God is good!!! Congratulations!!! So looking forward to the coming days for us.... delighted for u!!! Have a glass of wine and celebrate!!xx
Pixie12,,thanks so much my bro . I so much appreciate! By the name above every other names urs will come soon ,not soon but very soon by the precious name of Jehovah. We shall all have cause and reason to rejoice and celebrate. The sound of joy will Neva seize in our household,am partially Irish now,am happy ,excited and over joyed. Thank u Jehovah. Am desperately waiting to hear from u guys getting urs too.
I bet your heart is pounding really fast when u saw that brown envelope. Yipeee!! Happy days for u!! Enjoy this day. Told yah everything will be great with your application. Glad its over for u. Looking forward for ours in the coming days..

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:56 am

@ Niniola. I hurrayyyyy am so happy for you man. GOD is good .Thanksb e to the almighty GOD. Waoooo. I shall see you in September ceremony by the Grace of GOD Almighty congratulations man .

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:00 am

Pixie12 u can't blif my wife saw it first and Whn she said ur approval has arrived . I don't even blink ,I tot she was joking and she started shouting Halluyah and singing and u won't blif ,I cld not touch my food or hungry up till now,am speechless and just empty .God wld has done mine who do exceedingly abundantly beyond our expectations.He will surely do it and will shall all be fulfilled. We won't labour in vain in Jesus precious name. :D :D am just speechless don't even know what to write again.......waiting for u guys

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:10 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:Good morning friends! Jamanufer,Pixie12,Dublin7777 and all my friends here present. I want to inform u on good authority that my approval arrived this morning :D :Just 2 mins ago after 10months of waiting. I praise His name,I lift Him up and I adore Him. He is God,the rewriter of History ,the changer of destiny. Thank you Lord.Expecting to hear from you guys.
Congrats Man. Happy for you and don't end the prayers as we all are still waiting on our letters. Anxious to email them for my status but did last week so have to wait and difficult to be patient. Lol.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:23 am

dublin7777 wrote:@ Niniola. I hurrayyyyy am so happy for you man. GOD is good .Thanksb e to the almighty GOD. Waoooo. I shall see you in September ceremony by the Grace of GOD Almighty congratulations man .
Sure Dublin7777 waiting for u guys to have a group photograph together. Am praying for u and waiting for the good news ,will PM u my number so u can call me so we hook up. Waiting and waiting for the rest of us....

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:35 am

@Niniola69. Am looking forward to that my man. I am really happy for u. Once again congratulation.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:38 am

dublin7777 wrote:@Niniola69. Am looking forward to that my man. I am really happy for u. Once again congratulation.
Thanks a lot my good bro! Waiting for the news from u too.

Stanic

Post by Stanic » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Application Received: 22nd September 2015
Application granted Subject to fee etc 21st June 2016

Great to receive my wife's letter today, awful day to have to pay in Euros from Pounds!

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Congratulations to stanic & Niniola. I TAP into your good news by the Grace of the Almighty GOD . Amen .Congratulations guys. Mine is on the way.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:07 pm

dublin7777 wrote:@Niniola69. Am looking forward to that my man. I am really happy for u. Once again congratulation.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:12 pm

dublin7777 wrote:Congratulations to stanic & Niniola. I TAP into your good news by the Grace of the Almighty GOD . Amen .Congratulations guys. Mine is on the way.
Sure my bro,the God wld has done it for me will surely do it for u.The precious God wld does not look at my shortcomings before doing it for me,will do it for u.The ever dependable God wld does not wear pyjamas will do it for all of u. Am waiting to here from u guys.Thanks for bn there over the terrifying months,thanks for all ur courage and encouragement,thanks for ur advices and thanks for givin a dependable and reliable shoulders to lean on Whn I needed one. I love u all and will continue to pray for u all.

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Congratulations !!!
Last few days weren't particularly easy for me but you just made my day, and I mean it. I'm happy for you cause I feel this is very important for you.
Now enjoy your coming weekend! I'm sure it will be a special one :-)

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Many Congrats Niniola

:-) Happy for you. seems like you really really waited for this approval. :)

shikari
Newly Registered

Post by shikari » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Dear friends this is my friend timelinebased on euspouse 5 years [url]amd87 as he cant login for some reason in boards so he told me too write his timeline
Application submit 7 Jan 2016 received by inis on 8 January 2016.
First and second stage letter received on 21st of January ( after two weeks of submission)
Approval 24th of June 2016 ( nearly 5 and half months)
I am very happy for him
Good luck to everyone as it start raining for approval.
Well I applied on 11 April 2016 still waiting for second stage letter

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:50 pm

jumanufer wrote:

Congratulations !!!
Last few days weren't particularly easy for me but you just made my day, and I mean it. I'm happy for you cause I feel this is very important for you.
Now enjoy your coming weekend! I'm sure it will be a special one :-)
My bro Jamanufer! U don't need to be downcast,ur approval and testimony is on the way,the precious God will meet u at the points of ur needs,whneva u call Him ,He will listen to u and grant ur heart desires. Don't worry is coming ! Remember Whn the Lord rerun the captives of Zion,they were like those who dream and their mouths were filled with laughter. U have sow in tears and u will and must definitely rip in joy.Cheer up bro! U are need to testify.

xbox
Newly Registered

Post by xbox » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi, I contacted inis by email regarding approval letter today, got the response as

Hi xxx,
Please be advised that a letter has issued to you from this office today.

He didn't mentioned as approval letter, are there any instance's inis sent refusal letter?

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:10 pm

xbox wrote:Hi, I contacted inis by email regarding approval letter today, got the response as

Hi xxx,

He didn't mentioned as approval letter, are there any instance's inis sent refusal letter?

For what I read before they dnt tell you if you were approved but just that, the letter is issued

Surely you get approval on Monday!!

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:15 pm

jumanufer wrote:
xbox wrote:Hi, I contacted inis by email regarding approval letter today, got the response as

Hi xxx,

For what I read before they dnt tell you if you were approved but just that, the letter is issued

Jamanufer and Pixie12, I always mention you guys as I have close timeline with you. My anxiety took over my heart and I had to email INIS this afternoon and I was replied that a letter has been sent out to me today and I should expect it by Monday or Tuesday. Updating to relieve some of us. You can enquire of status . Lol.

xbox
Newly Registered

Post by xbox » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:17 pm

jumanufer wrote:

Hi xxx,

Tnx jumanufer, fingers crossed, I will post here after receiving the letter.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Stanic wrote:Application Received: 22nd September 2015
Application granted Subject to fee etc 21st June 2016

Great to receive my wife's letter today, awful day to have to pay in Euros from Pounds!
CONGRATS MATE!!!! :D :D

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:47 pm

CONGRATS MATE!!!! :D :D

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:49 pm

FOR ALL THOSE STILL AWAITING THEIR APPROVAL LETTERS, DO NOT DESPAIR AS MANY MORE APPROVALS WILL BE RELEASED FROM NOW TILL MID OF JULY! BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE IN RECEIPT OF THEIR APPROVALS ALREADY. :)

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi xxx,

NO DOUBT IT'S AN APPROVAL SO CONGRATS IN ADVANCE!! :D :D

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Bilbil wrote:
jumanufer wrote:

Hi xxx,

Jamanufer and Pixie12, I always mention you guys as I have close timeline with you. My anxiety took over my heart and I had to email INIS this afternoon and I was replied that a letter has been sent out to me today and I should expect it by Monday or Tuesday. Updating to relieve some of us. You can enquire of status . Lol.

Excellent! What day did u send application and when did u get second stage Letter?

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Excellent! What day did u send application and when did u get second stage Letter?[/quote]

Application sent : 8/2/2016
Received. : 9/2/2016
1st &2nd letter COMBO issued. : 25/2/2016
Processing.... Advanced. ........Well Advanced.. ...
Today, Email replied that correspondent has been sent out Today And should expect early next week.