ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is it possible to speed up the application process?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dan90
Newly Registered

is it possible to speed up the application process?

Post by dan90 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:50 am

Hi Guys,

am so glad i found this forum.
my wife is an EU national, i came to the UK with a family permit which is expired already, i have applied for EEA2 card in mid April 2016, and got the COA in late May " my timeline is in the timeline thread "

However, the deadline of the application processing time is on the 15th of September, and my travel document will expire on the first of September, the problem is, i need to renew my travel document which is not a national passport, i have this travel document based on a refugee statues which i acquired in another member state, therefore if i don't go back to renew it, i will lose it.

now my question is, are there any ways to speak with Home Office to explain my situation and maybe ask to prioritize my application? can a lawyer help in this case ?

please advice, i would really appreciate it!