ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan Passport cancel soon

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yoldashhhh
BANNED

Pakistan Passport cancel soon

Post by yoldashhhh » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Afghan refugees who arrived to pakistan in 1970s - had obtained pakistan id cards - and pakistan passports-
i was born in pakistan in 1985 - so i had pakistan id card and passport- came to uk - and now on british spouse visa - i have studied and and born and raised in paksiatn -
Now i heard pakistan is cancelling afghan refugees who came and some born in pakistan - and their id cards.

my question is
what if Paksitan cancel my Pakistan passport? will it affect my british spouse visa?
i have travelled many countries using my paksitan passport and thats the only passport i have-
Pakistan government has given 2 month deadline to cancel passports-
Please advise what should i do ?
i have beenin uk almost 8.5 years - and on 5year route with british spouse- 8 months ago i renewed my britsih spouse visa-and 2 year left for ilr
Thanks

Member of Standing

Re: Pakistan Passport cancel soon

Post by member » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Where did you get the news?

yoldashhhh
BANNED

Post by yoldashhhh » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:47 pm

member wrote:Where did you get the news?
Pleases see this news - its all over media in Pakistan - http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/27-Ma ... tion-nisar

yoldashhhh
BANNED

Post by yoldashhhh » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Please advise what shall i do next?what options i have ?will this effect my british spouse visa?