ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date in Salary Slips and bankstatements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Prabeen
Newly Registered

Date in Salary Slips and bankstatements

Post by Prabeen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi all,
Can you plsanswer some of questions regarding the Salary slips and bank statements.
1. I donnot have any Date on my Salary Slip ,only the month and the year. will this cause any problem during the pound rate conversion. I have my Bank statements.

2. My company gave hike in March but was reflected only in the Jun Pay slip.So my Jun pay slip has a high difference than my other months pay slips. Also the number of days paid is 30 days. Will this be a problem.
3. I have bank statement from ICICI account. The particulars column states that "INF/0 SALARY FOR OCTOBER 2007/0" , but does not state my company name , will this cause a problem. My salary Bank account number is printed on my salary slip. Is that ok.

Pls help me out in the above doubts

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Date in Salary Slips and bankstatements

Post by gotcha » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Prabeen wrote:Hi all,
Can you plsanswer some of questions regarding the Salary slips and bank statements.
1. I donnot have any Date on my Salary Slip ,only the month and the year. will this cause any problem during the pound rate conversion. I have my Bank statements.

2. My company gave hike in March but was reflected only in the Jun Pay slip.So my Jun pay slip has a high difference than my other months pay slips. Also the number of days paid is 30 days. Will this be a problem.
3. I have bank statement from ICICI account. The particulars column states that "INF/0 SALARY FOR OCTOBER 2007/0" , but does not state my company name , will this cause a problem. My salary Bank account number is printed on my salary slip. Is that ok.

Similar questions has been asked in past for so many times. Do some search, and save this forum for some genuine problems.

Prabeen
Newly Registered

Post by Prabeen » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:18 pm

HI gotcha,
Thanks for the suggestion. The problem is I am in an urgency to apply in next week. so I would kindly request you to help me out if you know the answers for the below questions. Others Pls help

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Prabeen wrote:HI gotcha,
Thanks for the suggestion. The problem is I am in an urgency to apply in next week. so I would kindly request you to help me out if you know the answers for the below questions. Others Pls help
Actually, there should not be any problem with any of questions you have.
Unless, you are having two corrobarative evidences, matches each other , you are safe.

seanha
Newly Registered

Salary Slip + Allowance slip = Total Income?

Post by seanha » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:44 am

Just want to check if other than salary slips, my company also provides a separate slip for allowances. Can I accumulate to total income for these two slips to be declared? (e.g. Gross Salary USD3,000.00 + Allowances (Mileage, entertainment and etc 1,000.00) Please advise. Thanks

drjabberwocky23

Re: Date in Salary Slips and bankstatements

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:44 pm

Prabeen wrote:Hi all,

There shouldn't be a problem with either of your points. The month and year should suffice in terms of your pay-clips, and the information on your bank statements should be sufficient.

Good Luck.

friefox

Post by friefox » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:30 pm

i *guess* they verify the amount on your pay slips against your bank statement.
I say this because i found tick marks with pencil against the salary transactions on the fist page of my bank statement