ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is NI evidence required for employement history?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mkh05r

is NI evidence required for employement history?

Post by mkh05r » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi, I was filling the AN form and came across the following in the AN Guide June 2106 version.

"1.48- 1.50 You must provide details of all your National Insurance contributions made for your current and previous employment during the past 10 years. To support this claim evidence can be in the form of payslips, P60s covering the relevant period, or a letter(s) from the employer(s) confirming you have worked for them, from the start and finish date."

I am a salaried person, working for the same employer for the last six years

My Question is:

1. Do I really need to submit these original documents eg P60 etc for the last 10 years during my AN application at NCS? I thought HO can verify from my NI number.
2. Do I need to include part time student demonstration jobs I did 7/8 years in the past at my university? My situation is like this, After completion of my studies (student visa) I left UK in 2009 december, Then I Came to UK on a Tier 2 entry visa in August 2010, SO my first arrival day with a view to staying in the UK on a long-term basis should be August 2010, right. Also my ILR was based on tier 2 five years residency.
Please comment

noajthan

Re: is NI evidence required for employement history?

Post by noajthan » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:49 pm

1) Seems like it, as per latest guidance.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mkh05r

Post by mkh05r » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:55 pm

noajthan wrote:1) Seems like it, as per latest guidance.
Think this is a new requirement,
Is there any other changes in the guidance between the dec-2015 and Jun-2016 versions? It seems the AN form is still the January 2016 version no changes in that.

searcher74

Post by searcher74 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Am I the only one who senses a form update coming?

A lot of the new guidance references do not correspond to the Jan 16 form's layout.

mkh05r

Post by mkh05r » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:13 pm

searcher74 wrote:Am I the only one who senses a form update coming?

A lot of the new guidance references do not correspond to the Jan 16 form's layout.
When a form is changed ,how long are we still allowed to use the old form, I thought there is still a validity for the old form when there is a change