ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(fp) - IHS charges

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bluesheep
Newly Registered

FLR(fp) - IHS charges

Post by bluesheep » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello,

I have been asked by UKVI to pay IHS fee by certain date. However, due to financial difficulties it seems I am unable to make the payment by that date.

If I miss the date will I get another reminder from UKVI or will they simply return the application because of non payment of IHS charges?

Looking forward to the reply.

Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(fp) - IHS charges

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:32 pm

They're likely to return the application as invalid and you'll lose your application fee. You've been fortunate that you've been given the chance to pay it, as this doesn't always happen.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

bluesheep
Newly Registered

Post by bluesheep » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:05 pm

Thanks Casa.

bluesheep
Newly Registered

Post by bluesheep » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 am

@Casa

Just to give you the background we don't want to stay in UK based on the visa we get from flr-fp application.
My ILR application was rejected which is presently at the reconsideration stage. To keep my family members legally in UK, I submitted their flr-fp application as they didn't apply with me for ILR. Can you please answer my below questions:

1- After paying the IHS fees, if we withdraw the flr-fp application say after 1-2 months, will UKVI refund the IHS fees?

2- If I don't pay the IHS fees and flr-fp application was returned as invalid and say after 2-3 months I will get my ILR, will UKVI accept my family members ILR application (as my dependents) or will they put an objection that they were over stayers for 2-3 months?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards