ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some information on JCAP scheme

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SKJMR

Some information on JCAP scheme

Post by SKJMR » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:38 pm

Hi,
my wife will be applying soon for naturlisation and passport at same time, she has got appointment on 6/6/2016. can someone answer these question

1. on passport application, section 3: should we ticket '1' in the passport box and should we send the indian passport? as we do with post office check and send...? but we are using NCS, so they will photocopy, so how will this work
2. on passport application, section 1: since we are not applying via post office, we dont have to ticket the box, for secure delivery
3. i know we should fill in page 25, of the passport booklet, to pay the passport fees? what is the amount we need to write for single adult passport?
4. finally what is the process, once we get biometric and later after receiving a letter confirming, the naturalization application is approved/successful, we need to ring the council and book ceremony date, after we attend ceremony, do we get the passport delivered to the home addresss? i assume with this new application process, no need to send naturalization certificate and no need to attend the passport interview, is that right????????

many thanks

sandeep

SKJMR

Re: Some information on JCAP scheme

Post by SKJMR » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:30 am

[quote="SKJMR"]Hi,
my wife will be applying soon for naturlisation and passport at same time, she has got appointment on 6/6/2016. can someone answer these question

1. on passport application, section 3: should we send the indian passport
2. on passport application, section 1: do we need to pay secure delivery
3. i know we should fill in page 25, of the passport booklet, to pay the passport fees? what is the amount we need to write for single adult passport?
4. finally what is the process, once we get biometric and later after receiving a letter confirming, the naturalization application is approved/successful, we need to ring the council and book ceremony date, after we attend ceremony, do we get the passport delivered to the home addresss? i assume with this new application process, no need to send naturalization certificate and no need to attend the passport interview, is that right????????

many thanks