ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Helpline - anyone get through?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Stanic

Citizenship Helpline - anyone get through?

Post by Stanic » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:30 am

I have been trying to phone the INIS Citizenship Help, seems constantly engaged (maybe due to UK demand for passports?) but even when I get through it just rings for a while and then says the call cannot be accepted.

Wondering if anyone has got through or if the phone is just off the hook...

They haven't acknowledged an email I sent last week either, usually takes a few hours

Rayyan1986
Newly Registered

Re: Citizenship Helpline - anyone get through?

Post by Rayyan1986 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:48 am

Stanic wrote:I have been trying to phone the INIS Citizenship Help, seems constantly engaged (maybe due to UK demand for passports?) but even when I get through it just rings for a while and then says the call cannot be accepted.

Wondering if anyone has got through or if the phone is just off the hook...

They haven't acknowledged an email I sent last week either, usually takes a few hours
I have the same issue I v been tryingsince 10 o clock this morning

Stanic

Re: Citizenship Helpline - anyone get through?

Post by Stanic » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:59 am

Trying since 10 as well, maybe it's us making the line engaged for each other!

I'm wondering if it's just an office with one phone and one person to answer it who may be off.

I give up for the day, if you or anyone has any luck, please let me know so I can try again next time.