ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving UK to Norway through Surinder Singh route

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKTONORWAY
Newly Registered

Moving UK to Norway through Surinder Singh route

Post by UKTONORWAY » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:49 pm

i am reading this forum more then a year. i need help from experts and guroooos .
i am asian married with norwaigian national living in UK more then one year. i recently got EEA reciodence card. my wife is working in a company and we are living togather. now we planned to move in norway. i am very confuse and when i ask to solicitor and he is demending to much but i dont have to pay.
please i need help.
1) how i can apply if i choose surinder sign rout.
2)what is best for me to apply residence card from UK or norway?
3) iof i will apply from norway then what are the requirements(other then 3 month treaty right in UK)
4) what will happened if we move to norway mean what documents i need from norway(eg rent agreement in norway or job of my wife in norway)

please help

noajthan

Re: Moving UK to Norway through Surinder Singh route

Post by noajthan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:06 pm

All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:08 pm

1) Schengen visa.

2) For a Norway RC - apply in RC.

UKTONORWAY
Newly Registered

SS ROUT FOR NORWAY NEED HELP

Post by UKTONORWAY » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:12 pm

i am pakistani national and my wife is norwaigian and we are living in uk more then a year and i recently got a residence card. now we are planing to move to norway through ss rout. i need help for these questions
1) if we are moving to norway and apply residence card there , we need to again exercise treaty rights in norway (job and living togather) or there my wife is exapmt to show the proof of job in norway.
2) yes yes she is not exempt for this and she must find and prove the documents then is there grace period for to find a job.
regards

UKTONORWAY
Newly Registered

Post by UKTONORWAY » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 pm

i am pakistani national and my wife is norwaigian and we are living in uk more then a year and i recently got a residence card. now we are planing to move to norway through ss rout. i need help for these questions
1) if we are moving to norway and apply residence card there , we need to again exercise treaty rights in norway (job and living togather) or there my wife is exapmt to show the proof of job in norway.
2)if yes she is not exempt for this and she must find and prove the documents then is there grace period for to find a job.
3) are we needed rent agreement /
any other document we need please suggest and help
i already post my enquiry and some of them gave me links and already studied all of them but still confuse
regards

noajthan

Re: SS ROUT FOR NORWAY NEED HELP

Post by noajthan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:05 pm

UKTONORWAY wrote:i am pakistani national and my wife is norwaigian and we are living in uk more then a year and i recently got a residence card. now we are planing to move to norway through ss rout. i need help for these questions
2) yes yes she is not exempt for this and she must find and prove the documents then is there grace period for to find a job.
regards
1) No need for EEA sponsor to exercise treaty rights in home country.

2) 3 months grace period as per EU law. But see #1

UKTONORWAY
Newly Registered

MOVING UK TO NORWAY SS ROUT NEED HELP

Post by UKTONORWAY » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:30 pm

i am family member of norwaigian national and living in UK more then a year. and exercising treaty rights.
i have already got residence card as eea spouse for five years.now we are moving to norway through ss rout.
what are the requirements for ss rout if we move to norway. because in the website of norway immigration they just show they we had been exercing treaty right in uk for last three month. i am confuse and i dont have enough money to pay to solicitor. my questions is
1) my wife need to exercise treat right in norway also( job and living togather)
2)if my wife is jobless in norway after moving there , it can effect our application.

i need help please

thanks
raja

noajthan

Re: MOVING UK TO NORWAY SS ROUT NEED HELP

Post by noajthan » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:40 pm

UKTONORWAY wrote:i am family member of norwaigian national and living in UK more then a year. and exercising treaty rights.
i have already got residence card as eea spouse for five years.now we are moving to norway through ss rout.
what are the requirements for ss rout if we move to norway. because in the website of norway immigration they just show they we had been exercing treaty right in uk for last three month. i am confuse and i dont have enough money to pay to solicitor. my questions is
1) my wife need to exercise treat right in norway also( job and living togather)
2)if my wife is jobless in norway after moving there , it can effect our application.

i need help please

thanks
raja
1) See answer above.

2) See answer above.

And no need to open a new question each time stick to this - your topic.

Multiple threads

UKTONORWAY
Newly Registered

Post by UKTONORWAY » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:01 pm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONCE
CAN YOU CLEAR ME ONE MORE CONFUSION
THERE IS ONE REQUIREMENT LIKE THIS
"YOU SHOULD BE CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING THE BOTH OF YOU"
I NEED HELP WITH YOUR GREAT KNOWLEDGE WHAT MEAN BY THIS

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:07 pm

UKTONORWAY wrote:THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONCE
CAN YOU CLEAR ME ONE MORE CONFUSION
THERE IS ONE REQUIREMENT LIKE THIS
"YOU SHOULD BE CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING THE BOTH OF YOU"
I NEED HELP WITH YOUR GREAT KNOWLEDGE WHAT MEAN BY THIS
Evidently talking about self-sufficiency.