ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Title Change

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu.raju457

Job Title Change

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Hi All

Can anyone who had gone through the change of Job Title please share their experience or advise me on the below

Due to the nature of the growing business my IT Director has decided to re organise the department and change individual Job titles depending on their experience. Due to this change Director has decided me to move the senior role with new Job Title but my core duties and responsibilities or my day to day work will not change. I will be still doing same job which was mentioned in the SOC of my initial application.

My question is do I or my HR need to inform this to Home Office "Job Title Change" or do we need to add any sponsor note

Please someone share there experience that will be great

Thanks

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Job Title Change

Post by hassanh » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi,

Yes, your HR will need to inform UKVI through SMS system within 10 working days from the date your job title changes.

Your HR will need to do this by going in report migrant activity in sms system.

Thanks,
Hassan

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi hassanh

Thanks for the information.

Does this make any changes in my circumstances do I need to apply new visa? will this drag home office for an audit?.

I know I am panicking but will happen if we don't inform to home office

Thanks

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by hassanh » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi,

You do not need to apply for visa as your SOC has not been changed and your job responsibilities are still the same.

The minor changes like Job Title change etc should be reported to UKVI by employer. I don't think if UKVI will take serious action on this minor thing but you never know. Ask your employer to report this change in UKVI as its better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks