ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Slip + Allowance slip = Total Income?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seanha
Newly Registered

Salary Slip + Allowance slip = Total Income?

Post by seanha » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:58 am

I hope you guys can help me..

I have two slips received from my company every month. I have salary slips and allowance slips separately (Mileage claim, entertainment, meals and etc). Is it possible to accumulate these two slips as total income declared for the point system? Appreciate your assistnace. Thanks

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:47 pm

I would assume that they would only regard your salary slips as proof of income. Technically speaking, allowance funds still belong to the company don't they?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Salary Slip + Allowance slip = Total Income?

Post by pantaiema » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:55 pm

It is only what is declared on your pay slip and taxable will be considered as part of Salary/previous earning.

Anyway, where is the rational to claim, entertainment, meals, etc as part of income. In the UK, if you attend a meeting (on duties), you get Milliage claim, meals, accomodation, etc This is not earning, but this is a cost that have incurred as part of your job and then you claim it back (reimbursement) from the the company. Do U think is this rational to consider it as part of Salary ???.

seanha wrote:I hope you guys can help me..

I have two slips received from my company every month. I have salary slips and allowance slips separately (Mileage claim, entertainment, meals and etc). Is it possible to accumulate these two slips as total income declared for the point system? Appreciate your assistnace. Thanks
Pantaiema

sreedharg
Newly Registered

Hi Seanha

Post by sreedharg » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:43 pm

What happend to your case, what have u decided?