ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport - H E L P

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Out
Newly Registered

Passport - H E L P

Post by Out » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:54 am

Hello all,

Has anyone applied for a British passport between the following two dates 12/11/2015 and 7/3/2016. If you have or know anyone who did then you can be of help to me by telling me if you kept a copy of the guidance from HMPO which describes how to complete the passport application. The booklet is called "APPLYING FOR A PASSPORT". But remember I need the version that was in circulation between the above two dates.

If you have a softcopy or a hardcopy, both will be of use to me and I would like to have it.

I hope there is someone out there who kept their copy of this guidance. Please Please ask anyone you know about this.

Thanks and best of luck to every one of you

vinny

Re: Passport - H E L P

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:05 am

Try archive.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

noajthan

Re: Passport - H E L P

Post by noajthan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:08 am

Check the UK gov archives website.
Example: http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov. ... /dg_174359

Why do you need that version?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.