ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 Years Long Residence after Brexit?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snoopy01

ILR 10 Years Long Residence after Brexit?

Post by snoopy01 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:08 am

Hi, Can you please clarify if there is any affect on 10 Years ILR after Brexit?
Also, I have seen many refusals of 10 Years ILR based on tax issues, but the applicants of those cases were on Tier 1 General, I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur and expected to apply at end of the year for ILR (10 years). Shall I expect the same tax check?

Looking forward to your responses, Thanks!

IndianConsult
inactive

Re: ILR 10 Years Long Residence after Brexit?

Post by IndianConsult » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:17 am

As far as I know there have not been any changes since the brexit result. I believe home must be checking tax payments for all applicants particularly ones who run businesses.
Having said this, I am not sure if Home Office has become bit more stringent or more accommodative since the Brexit vote. I hope it is the later.

zidane

Post by zidane » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:55 am

the tax cheks are inevitsble regardleas on set O or set LR .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 pm

snoopy01 wrote:Hi, Can you please clarify if there is any affect on 10 Years ILR after Brexit?
Also, I have seen many refusals of 10 Years ILR based on tax issues, but the applicants of those cases were on Tier 1 General, I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur and expected to apply at end of the year for ILR (10 years). Shall I expect the same tax check?

Looking forward to your responses, Thanks!
please don't create multiple topics with the same questions about the same application. Continue in your other topic, link below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1368325

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.