ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Property inspection report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mo-durrani
Newly Registered

Property inspection report

Post by mo-durrani » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are good.

I am applying for my wife visa under Tier Entrepreneur Dependant. I have got a Rental Agreement along with the cover letter from the estate Agent. Can someone please send me a Housing Inspection Report Template so I can request it from my estate agent.

I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Property inspection report

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Does the tenancy agreement state the size of the property? Is it only you and your family who will be living there?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

doodle
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by doodle » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:39 pm

mo-durrani wrote:Hi Everyone,

Hope you are good.

I am applying for my wife visa under Tier Entrepreneur Dependant. I have got a Rental Agreement along with the cover letter from the estate Agent. Can someone please send me a Housing Inspection Report Template so I can request it from my estate agent.

I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

check here:
weblink removed by moderator

Mderator Note : Advertising of 3rd party sites is not permitted on the forum.

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Post by Ahmd_64 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:26 am

you can use EPC ( Energy Performance Certificate ) with Floor Plan. Your estate agent has this one because it is Govt. Law to have EPC before selling or renting a property. I used EPC and Floor Plan for my wife and then for son visa. EPC is valid for 10 year. If you do not know. please send me a message in inbox. i will find out by using post code. if property has EPC then it will be free otherwise ask your estate agent to arrange and your landlord will pay. it will be £45 TO £50. send me message i will help you and try to save your mney because i know this.

Commando
Pakistan

Post by Commando » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Contact them, i got one for my dependent visa.

Contact details of an agent removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:48 pm

Commando wrote:Contact them, i got one for my dependent visa.

Contact details of an agent removed by moderator
Please refrain from posting and naming companies and their details on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SAMISPOUSAL
India

Post by SAMISPOUSAL » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Ahmad_64

Can I ask politely
1 We bought our house 8 months ago. so are we able to get the EPC report online somewhere?

2 Do we not have to demonstrate (or prove) that the place is not overcrowded ? Perhaps simply make a floor plan and mention how many people live there ? The epc reports are silent on this ? Fortunately in our house there is only just the two of us so we are not overcrowded but do we have to prove that ? (electoral register perhaps? )

3 The city council also provides a certificate but in my opinion the charge is excessive for a five minute work on a small piece of paper.

4 we have just bought our house and the solicitor sent a lot of documents by email which are B/w copy ( the land registry title for example ) so do we have to have ORIGINALS with logo in colour.. The FLRm applications ask for originals
British man sponsoring Indian wife.Application Pune --Mumbai 18 DEC 2013 Requested further info 27 01 2014

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Post by Ahmd_64 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:59 pm

I can check it for you. Please send me your property address with post code in private message. I will check and if EPC is abailable i will send you link from where you can download free of charge

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:27 am

Members are reminded that it is not advisable to provide personal details, either by PM or publicly. We are in effect all strangers on here and the forum is frequented by scammers and spammers.

The EPC register is free for anyone to check their property status.

http://www.epcregister.com/
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:08 pm

Ahmd_64 wrote:I can check it for you. Please send me your property address with post code in private message. I will check and if EPC is abailable i will send you link from where you can download free of charge
If you are going to persist in prompting/asking members to PM you their information so that you can do whatever checks for them, when it is free for anyone to do on their own anyway, your PM facility will be restricted. Consider this a final warning on this issue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)