ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processed OCI

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FayEng

Processed OCI

Post by FayEng » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello All

I had registered for OCI on May 15th and my status is processed and received at London. This morning I went to VFS and submitted my passport and the print out along with the envelope for return of passport and OCI card. The person at the counter did not give me an acknowledgement. When asked they said that they do not provide any acknowledgement and I will receive the passport and OCI in one week. Is this normal? There is no proof I have submitted the passport and did not receive any email as well. I am a bit worried. Can you please share if it is the same with everybody and there is nothing to worry about

thanks in advance

Fay

uk2k10
India

Re: Processed OCI

Post by uk2k10 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:57 pm

Yes it is normal, the passport and OCI card (passport style booklet) will be on its way soon

FayEng

Post by FayEng » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Hi uk2k10

Thanks . Passport and OCI received

Fay

Krish19
Mood:
India

Post by Krish19 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:17 pm

Do we need to book appointment to drop passports or just walk in to vfs and drop it?

prasi

Post by prasi » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Krish19 wrote:Do we need to book appointment to drop passports or just walk in to vfs and drop it?
Just walk-in and submit it at the counter