ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa - Stamp and sign?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sri23
Newly Registered

Spouse visa - Stamp and sign?

Post by sri23 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi,

I have a question regarding the spouse visa as a director of a ltd company.

I am submitting payslips and dividend vouchers. However these only have stamp of my accountants company and there is no signature.

Is this required?

The guidance doesnt mention anything.

I do have an accompanying letter which says they are my accountants which is stamped and signed by a recognised person.

Please advise.

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa - Stamp and sign?

Post by Mojohnson » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:49 am

No need for signature - stamp is more than sufficient. In fact , I don't think I even had a stamp on my ones - they were accepted without any issues.
I don't know how your dividend vouchers are set out but I think my one had my own signature on it. Accountant didn't sign anything.

sri23
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa - Stamp and sign?

Post by sri23 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Thanks,

Yea my dividend voucherrs are signed by me. But both of them have accountants stamp and wanted to be sure if they need a sign.

When did you apply?

Also, did you also provide your invoices?