ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business bank stmts and invoices must?(Tier-1 general)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Truhislo
Newly Registered

Business bank stmts and invoices must?(Tier-1 general)

Post by Truhislo » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Hi

I have ILR appointment next week in croydn(Tier-1 general route).I had worked as contractor for nearly 4 years and for past 9 months been on maternity. As I have enough funds in business account, I am showing required earnings(salary plus dividends for past 12 months) but not claiming maternity.

Have a query related to earnings proofs please:

Under earnings subsection of Tier-1 general applicant, set o form says:

Supporting evidence for previous earnings claimed
You should be aware that at least two types of documentation for each source of earnings must be provided (self-employed applicants must also provide an additional document as listed in Annex A of chapter 6A Tier 1 settlement of the immigration directorate instructions).

As the above says at least 2 types of documents and an additional proof,I was under opinion that submitting below would suffice(I dont have business bank statement for the last month):
1. prints of electronic payslips generated by acountant(with all details) and self signed dividend vouchers
2.personal bank statements
3.Accountant letter
4. employment history for first year, sa302 for 2nd ,3rd and 4th year. Tax return submission proof and p60 for the 5th year

But as i go through other forum members success stories, most of them had submitted business bank statements and invoices as well.

1)Now I am in dilemma whether to postpone the appointment until I receive the last month's business bank statement so that I could submit business bank statements.Do you think business bank statements would make application stronger?

2) As I am on maternity for past 7 months, my business is not earning and I dont have invoices. As I am not claiming earnings for maternity in the application, what do I do.

Please let me know.
Many thanks in advance for help.

honey2008
United Kingdom

Re: Business bank stmts and invoices must?(Tier-1 general)

Post by honey2008 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:06 am

I have used the following documents with positive results in the past.

1) Original Salary Slips
2) Original personal Bank Statement showing salary going to account

Dividend Income
1) Dividend Vouchers
2) Personal account statements showing dividend credits
3) Business Account CT600 to proof the business has enough net profit to declare dividend
4) Proof of all Corporation Tax Payments in the past and status of current CT payment.For the current year
i included the CT demand letter from HMRC
5) All previous Self Assessments to proof that dividend taken from business is on record with HMRC in SA.
6) Company incorporation certificate
7) Share certificate to show ,in my case that I am 100% shareholder.

Hope it helps

Ta
Honey

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:13 am

Just to Add that I kept the Business Statement and invoices ready for submission IF ASKED by HO.
I did not submit these as part of applications.

HO can ask for any documents if they want so I kept this ready in case required.

Ta
Honey

Truhislo
Newly Registered

Post by Truhislo » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:47 am

honey2008 wrote:Just to Add that I kept the Business Statement and invoices ready for submission IF ASKED by HO.
I did not submit these as part of applications.

HO can ask for any documents if they want so I kept this ready in case required.

Ta
Honey

Thanks Honey for response.
May I know how long ago was your ilr appointment?

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:19 am

My ILR was postal in 2015

Ta
Honey