ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) evidence of cohabitation for spouse

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mharoon79

SET(M) evidence of cohabitation for spouse

Post by mharoon79 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 am

Hi Amber,
I am sending ILR application tomorrow but dont have enought Cohabitation letter. Me and my wife dont have joint letter at all. she has been in uk since 2009 and has got bank statments, GP letter, GP card, NHS letter and she had baby in April 2015. we can ask hospital to provide all appointment letter from Aug 14-April2015. Would those letter be enough?

I have got bank statments, Sky broadband bill, EE bill, parking permit letter, MOT certificate, Screwfix account sending remittance abroad, account, Tool station account, Tenancy agreement, carphoneware house

any suggestion please.
Quick help much appreciated

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: SET(M) evidence of cohabitation for spouse

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:48 am

The guidance explains that if you don't have 6 pieces of evidence in joint names you need to submit 12 in single names.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mharoon79

Post by mharoon79 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:54 am

Hi Casa,
I have got following
Jan 2014 : CRB
MAy 2014 : Credit card stat
Sep 2014 : Current account stat
Nov 2014 : Credit card Stat

Same for 2015 year

Wife has got few letters only
1 : Banks statments
2 : GP letters
3 : NHS (had baby last year 2015)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:57 am

Anything with name and address will be accepted. It doesn't have to be official correspondence.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mharoon79

Post by mharoon79 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:38 am

Hi Casa,
I understand this query must not be asked in this thread but I am in rush and you are replying fast. Please dont mind it . sending ILR form today

I am a director of a limited company. Please advice the following section 5.3 from Set(o)
5.3 Are you working in the UK? Yes , No If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?
Does this question imply on director? The word (income tax and other deduction) apply on PAYE montly income but I take dividend . The accountatn said 5.3 relates to PAYE montly salary employe and you are the director of limited company and you have already mentioned your sourece of income in previous earning section. Shall I select Yes or No

quick reply will be helpful

mharoon79

Post by mharoon79 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Casa wrote:The guidance explains that if you don't have 6 pieces of evidence in joint names you need to submit 12 in single names.
12 in total or per candidate? What would be the worst case scenario if can't manage cohabitation docs for spouse?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:21 pm

12 in total. If you can't find sufficient correspondence to make up the shortfall you should submit a letter explaining why. You should be fine.
(Casa, not CR001)

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:18 pm

I'm trying to figure out if my husband would apply for ILR on seto or setm form could you please let me know in which circumstances u used setm form.
My husband also applied for two tuer1(g) extensions in 2012 and 2014