ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA QP Refusal?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

the3rdman

EEA QP Refusal?

Post by the3rdman » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:41 am

Hello all,

I was curious to know if anyone has any insight into EEA QP refusals. I've done a search on the forums, but it seems that they are pretty rare. Is there a specific reason for this?

I am a bit concerned about my EEA QP application, as I submitted electronic wage slips, as well as a P60 when I initially applied. I have since received my current P60, so I sent that in as well (hopefully they received it in the right department). I did not submit bank statements.

Does any one have any experience with the HO dealing with EEA QP applications? I've been told that if they need extra evidence, they will contact me, but I'm not sure of that. My wife, also applied at the same time as an EEA FM. I'm more worried about her, than I am about me, as I don't want her status to be held up by some paperwork issues.

I do see a good deal of EEA FM refusals on this site, but it seems they are only when the FM applies on their own and without the QP application. My thinking is that the HO needs to take more consideration with the QP applications, as they are covered more directly by EU law. Is this right to think this?

Thanks.

Obie
Ireland

Re: EEA QP Refusal?

Post by Obie » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:32 pm

If you are so worried, then perhaps you could use a PEO service.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Obie wrote:If you are so worried, then perhaps you could use a PEO service.
I believe that this can only be submitted at Croydon PSC.
"Where to send your completed application
You can apply in person at Croydon Premium Service Centre. To book an appointment, go to:
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service- ... ppointment
Otherwise, you must apply by post."
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

the3rdman

Post by the3rdman » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:05 pm

I did want to do this in person at Croydon, however, my wife and I thought it best to apply together, thus the postal application.