ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Accelerated route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Adilj
Pakistan

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Accelerated route

Post by Adilj » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Hello All gurus and experienced users,
i have a confusion i would be grateful if you guys can help me out

If a person is applying for tier 1 entrepreneur extension under accelerated route, can the person apply for same day service at PEO? because i checked with home office they are saying yes however solicitors do not know about this

your input will be appreciated guys

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Accelerated route

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:39 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RJS123
Newly Registered

Post by RJS123 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:32 pm

Adilj wrote:Hello All gurus and experienced users,
i have a confusion i would be grateful if you guys can help me out

If a person is applying for tier 1 entrepreneur extension under accelerated route, can the person apply for same day service at PEO? because i checked with home office they are saying yes however solicitors do not know about this

your input will be appreciated guys
Dear Adilj
Please could you be kind to update us that if were successful to obtain accelerated ILR through Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?
If yes, then please could you tell how did satisfied the 10 jobs rule? Like how many employees did you employed and did you employed 10 full time employees for 1 year?
We will really appreciate your kind support.
Cheers!

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:59 pm

RJS123 wrote:
Dear Adilj
Please could you be kind to update us that if were successful to obtain accelerated ILR through Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?
If yes, then please could you tell how did satisfied the 10 jobs rule? Like how many employees did you employed and did you employed 10 full time employees for 1 year?
Cheers!
Since Adilj applied in 2015 the guidance has changed clearly clarifying you need to separate jobs held for a year each (so 5 jobs held for two years not helpful). As such Adilj's experience will not help you

RJS123
Newly Registered

Post by RJS123 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Dear Seasky
Thank you for the reply.
We received Tier 1 Ent visa on Nov 2013. Hence our application should be seen under old rules. What do you say on this?
Now we have done everything according to our old guidelines, we can't go in the past and change it according to the current guidelines. There must be a provision for us?
Please put some light on it.
Thank you.
seasky wrote:
RJS123 wrote:
Dear Adilj
Cheers!
Since Adilj applied in 2015 the guidance has changed clearly clarifying you need to separate jobs held for a year each (so 5 jobs held for two years not helpful). As such Adilj's experience will not help you