ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it a requirement to schedule for an appointment ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

reincarnation

Is it a requirement to schedule for an appointment ?

Post by reincarnation » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:30 am

Is it a requirement to schedule for an appointment prior to submit the EC docs at VFS? Coz, their website states it is required...Can some Bagnalore guys answer?

vidya

Post by vidya » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:55 am

reincarnation - i applied 2 weeks back at vfs bangalore - there is no appointments being given - although the website requests us to make appts before going there - they dont respond when we email asking for an appt. and when i was there i asked them , they said there is no appt process.

So , you have to go there , stand in the queue - token will be given uptil 3 PM only . after getting token , you will be shown inside and there is another long queue inside , but seats and a/c so you can take a book or something along. I went there at 1 PM and outside queue was 2 hours , i got in at 3 PM exactly , and then was waiting for 3 hours inside , i was the last applicant for the day. i suggest you go early in the morning , the queue starts by 7 AM it seems , so you can get in first and finish the whole thing in the morning itself . All the best ,

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:15 am

Whoa!! I was assuming there would be no mad rush...One of my pals from here applied at Bangalore VFS a couple of months ago. She got hers done in less than 2 hours...but yeah..she went in the morning...Yep..I guess I will have to be there at 7..Cant afford to miss work :) Thanks a lot of the reply...as you said...I got no reply from the VFS for an appointment...

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:50 am

Come to pune/mumbai and get it done;). I went at 1230pm to Pune VFS and there was no queue was attended immediately. :)