ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI Tracking

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

OCI Tracking

Post by david1955 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:25 am

Hi Everyone,

I went to submit OCI application for me and my wife at VFS hounslow on yesterday 01/07/2016. The application was accepted and we received our acknowledgment last night around 12.30 am via text and email.

However when i am trying to check the oci status online on https://passport.gov.in/oci/statusEnqury

it says no record found for both of us. i have tried feeding in the GBR number on both the fields but still no luck.

Can somebody please let me know does it takes time for the status to appear online or am i doing something wrong, as we just submitted our application yesterday only.

Thanks

Krish19
Mood:
India

Re: OCI Tracking

Post by Krish19 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:53 pm

are you able to track your application now? how long it took to see your record on online?

cfdman

Re: OCI Tracking

Post by cfdman » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:22 am

After you submit the documents to VFS, it will usually take 1 - 2 days, before you can start tracing your OCI application.
Until then, you will see "No such record found" message.
Don't panic.