ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Help ~ AN form Help# thru LIR (Tier1 route)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

puneetdwd

Naturalisation Help ~ AN form Help# thru LIR (Tier1 route)

Post by puneetdwd » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have few questions while filling the new AN form for Naturalisation. I have ILR since April 2015 (thru Tier 1). Below are few questions on form where I need someone to guide me :-

Q (1 ) Sec 1.49 Address of tax office or tax office reference
I it HMRC address? Or what? I just moved from Permanent job to Self employment last year Sept.
I don't have a PAYE code or Self Assessment Statements of Account or UTR - Is it Mandatory?

Q (2) Sec 5 Referees and Identity
Do the Referees need to sign the photos as well? I don't see anything on Guide but people who applied last year did got signed on photo.
My 2 referees are director of limited company, hopes that ok?

Q (3) Section 6 Biometric Enrolment.

I do have a ILR Biometric and filled the details from 6.1 till 6.6.
I don’t want to submit it as I need to travel and I am going thru NCS (Nationality checking services) In 6.7 BRP enclosed I ticked ‘NO’ what shall I put for points 6.7 & 6.12 onwards of not enclosed then please state the location of BRP ?

Please let me know the answers I will be grateful to you all.
Kind Regards
P

longhorn

Re: Naturalisation Help ~ AN form Help# thru LIR (Tier1 rout

Post by longhorn » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:59 am

Q (1 ) Sec 1.49 Address of tax office or tax office reference
I it HMRC address? Or what? I just moved from Permanent job to Self employment last year Sept.
I don't have a PAYE code or Self Assessment Statements of Account or UTR - Is it Mandatory?
I was told by NCS that its not mandatory. I wasn't sure about it myself when I applied so asked the NCS worker who said that it should be your payroll number but I had changed my job recently and didn't have a payroll number from my new company so she asked me to leave it blank. It didn't cause me any issues. Just leave it blank and question it when you go for your NCS Appointment.
Q (2) Sec 5 Referees and Identity
Do the Referees need to sign the photos as well? I don't see anything on Guide but people who applied last year did got signed on photo.
My 2 referees are director of limited company, hopes that ok?
Have you not read the Guide AN. If not, I would strongly advice you to read it.

For naturalisation, referees don't need to sign the photograph.
Page 19 of the AN Form : "Please write your name and date of birth on the back of a photograph of yourself. "

Page 11 of guide AN : "One referee should be a person of any nationality who has professional standing,
such as a minister of religion, civil servant or a member of a professional body, e.g.
accountant or solicitor (but not representing you with this application)."

You need at least one referee who has professional standing.

Q (3) Section 6 Biometric Enrolment.

I do have a ILR Biometric and filled the details from 6.1 till 6.6.
I don’t want to submit it as I need to travel and I am going thru NCS (Nationality checking services) In 6.7 BRP enclosed I ticked ‘NO’ what shall I put for points 6.7 & 6.12 onwards of not enclosed then please state the location of BRP ?
My NCS agent asked me to cross Yes and she put "Certified Copy Enclosed" next to it. This way you wont have to fill in 6.8 to 6.10. Just double check it with your NCS agent.

I hope this helps.

puneetdwd

Re: Naturalisation Help ~ AN form Help# thru LIR (Tier1 rout

Post by puneetdwd » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:20 am

Thanks a lot longhorn for you help.

I will keep the doubts unfilled and I hope the NCS person will help me to fill wherever doubt.

thanks Again.
Puneet
P