ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anoops1984
United Kingdom

Bank statements query

Post by anoops1984 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:05 am

Hi All,

I have got my ILR application PEO appointment on 29th July 2016 and I have a small query. I will be applying through Tier 2 5 year route and planning to submit 3 month payslips and statements. The latest bank statement was generated on 29th June.

Is that enough as the date falls on the boundary of the calendar month period?

Do I have to request for a new statement so that the generation date will be some time in July?

Thanks in advance

jibon

Re: Bank statements query

Post by jibon » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:27 am

Sorry mate. No body leave any reply for you.

By the way what is the update?

Hope you have good news.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:46 pm

jibon wrote:Sorry mate. No body leave any reply for you.

By the way what is the update?

Hope you have good news.

The OP has only asked a question about 18 hrs ago & you are asking him/her about update? Strange. To the OP, if you can, get the print out of your statement that shows the last salary credited from the bank and get it stamped and you should be fine.

JoeLawerence2
India

Post by JoeLawerence2 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:23 pm

To be safe, try and get a statement which covers a few days more. Which bank is your account with? If it is Barclays I know that they have a provision for requesting an interim statement which is just like the original one. If any other bank, then go to a branch and ask what options are available.

anoops1984
United Kingdom

Post by anoops1984 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:17 am

Thanks for the replies. I made a request over the phone for statement which covers June till 1st week of July from Barclays. They said I will be get this new statement in 3-5 working days.