ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appeal duration

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

my78m£
Newly Registered

ILR appeal duration

Post by my78m£ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:41 pm

I applied for an appeal since December 07/2015 and I still have not heard from the Tribunal. I'm really worried as it is taking so long.
Please can anyone please assist with information regarding this long wait? Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR APPEAL DURATION

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:03 pm

It can take many many months. The tribunals are likely short staffed, especially now over the summer months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

my78m£
Newly Registered

Post by my78m£ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:36 pm

Thanks

Mkg
United Kingdom

Post by Mkg » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:45 am

Hi m78m£
I am in same situation , I have submitted my Preaction protocol last week and that's also got negetive so I am planning for JR. Would you mind to share your dates for me please
That would be begets help
Please

my78m£
Newly Registered

Re: ILR appeal duration

Post by my78m£ » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:06 pm

I have not received anything from them. No court dates yet. Since December I lodged my appeal and they have not replied me for a hearing date.

Mkg
United Kingdom

Post by Mkg » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:56 pm

my78m£ wrote:I have not received anything from them. No court dates yet. Since December I lodged my appeal and they have not replied me for a hearing date.
Thanks for your reply
I am thinking to appeal this week but worrying now because if it is taking more than 6months.

longhorn

Post by longhorn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:04 pm

my78m£ wrote:I applied for an appeal since December 07/2015 and I still have not heard from the Tribunal. I'm really worried as it is taking so long.
Please can anyone please assist with information regarding this long wait? Many thanks
Did you apply through a solicitor ? if yes, you can ask him to chase it up for you. It usually takes a long time but as its already been an year, you should have received a hearing date by now. Are you sure it was an appeal and not a JR because JR is a completely different process and usually takes longer than an appeal with First Tier Tribunal.

longhorn

Post by longhorn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Mkg wrote:Hi m78m£
I am in same situation , I have submitted my Preaction protocol last week and that's also got negetive so I am planning for JR. Would you mind to share your dates for me please
That would be begets help
Please
I think the OP is talking about lodging an appeal and yours is not an appeal. The PAP is for judicial review. The process for Judicial Review is not similar to an appeal. JR usually takes longer as there are few additional steps involved.