ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling abroad in EEA Permit Multi

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Abisz
Newly Registered

Travelling abroad in EEA Permit Multi

Post by Abisz » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:38 pm

I am an EEA Permit Holder (EEA) Multi and I joined my wife in UK last week. I went with her, she had been working there and exercising her treaty rights of qualified personal. However due to my mother's health, I had to return back to my home country (Non EEA Country) and wife remained in UK continuing her work. I am planning to join back my wife in UK most probably by next month after assuring my mother's well being. I want to enquire, can I travel back to UK in the same permit or do i need to apply for a new one. Or is there any jurisdiction or limitation since I came out of UK and can go back after a certain time.

Please guide me as I couldn't find much on internet. Just a simple statement that in EEA permit I can enter to UK. My question is about RE-entering while my EEA permit is still active. It will expire after 5 months.

noajthan

Re: Travelling abroad in EEA Permit Multi

Post by noajthan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Abisz wrote:Please guide me as I couldn't find much on internet. Just a simple statement that in EEA permit I can enter to UK. My question is about RE-entering while my EEA permit is still active. It will expire after 5 months.
https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/overview
An EEA family permit is valid for 6 months. You can leave and enter the UK as many times as you need within that time.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Abisz
Newly Registered

Post by Abisz » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Thank you so much. So much tensed at the moment..I feel like a fool.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Abisz wrote:Thank you so much. So much tensed at the moment..I feel like a fool.
Difficult times, dark days for migrants. Try to relax now and enjoy your trip.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.