ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant Visa Extension Requirements

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Suprgoddess
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependant Visa Extension Requirements

Post by Suprgoddess » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Hi to all.. I would like to ask for an advise regarding my situation.. If anyone could help please..

I have a tier 2 working visa which will be expiring on September 2016, I am changing employer as well but will have the same job. I have asked the company if they can process my dependant's visa (unmarried partner) but they refused.

I believe I can apply the dependant visa after they have applied for mine, however I do not know if my partner still needs to submit maintenance requirements since he has been here for almost 2 years now and he submitted all those requirements way back when I first petitioned him, isn't it that he only needs to enter my COS # and that would suffice the application?

If you could please shed some light on this, I'd be very grateful. Thank You so much.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 Dependant Visa Extension Requirements

Post by iworker » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:01 am

your question does not make sense. either use correct terminologies, or use simple english.
is your partner on your pbs dependent visa at the moment?

Suprgoddess
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Dependant Visa Extension Requirements

Post by Suprgoddess » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi.. So i am a nurse on a tier 2 general visa (PBS and now included in the shortage list occupation), i will be renewing my visa this september, and yes my partner is under my PBS dependant visa so his needs renewing as well. My new hospital refused to process his visa along with mine. My question is if I could submit his application to renew his visa still under my PBS application at a later time not together with mine, without having to submit the maintenance funds and other requirements.. Can i do that or does he need to provide those again since we won't be applying together?

Thank you so much for the reply.