ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Required -ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sofia270884
Newly Registered

Help Required -ILR application

Post by sofia270884 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi Senior members /Gurus ,
My husband is planning to apply for ILR soon.
Can anyone suggest us any reliable solicitor contacts who can handle tax queries for this ILR application.

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help Required -ILR application

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Members are not permitted to post solicitors details on the forum. Any such details will be deleted.

A solicitor will have no sway or influence on your husbands' ILR. HO do the checks they do and compare the documents/figures etc they have.

What exactly is the problem with his tax?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mary937
United Kingdom

Post by Mary937 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Dear CR001,

What is the reason why people cannot post solicitor's details please? You know it is not easy to find a knowledgeable solicitor. So it would be helpful if people could share this information with others.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Mary937 wrote:Dear CR001,

What is the reason why people cannot post solicitor's details please? You know it is not easy to find a knowledgeable solicitor. So it would be helpful if people could share this information with others.

Thank you.
Because we have no way of verifying the details or the genuineness of what is posted and any details posted could be scammers just looking to take desperate migrants money (there are many of these types). It is also a form of advertising, which the forum (and its owners) don't permit on the public forum pages.

Find an immigration adviser.
OSIC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.