ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

From AN - which evidences of employment to provide

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khurram2015
Newly Registered

From AN - which evidences of employment to provide

Post by khurram2015 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello Experts,

Regarding employment details section in the naturalisation application form AN, I have different types of evidences available both for my employments and for self-employment that I can provide to Home Office but on one hand I want to provide everything that may be useful for my application so that Home office does not contact me back asking for more documents hence adding more time in the application process and on the other hand I also don’t want to send then them any unnecessary documents. So please see below the list of documents that I have and suggest which ones I should send to Home Office (please also note that I have been here in the UK since September 2010 and my income incudes mainly from employment but I was also self-employed for some time- all the taxes paid on time):
a) P60s for all of the tax years
b) P45s (please note that I did not provide a couple of P45s to my new employers but HMRC has the information about my income)
c) Payslips(2 payslips are missing)
d) A letter from the current employer stating my job start date
e) HMRC tax calculation (P800) sent by them. I have these for a couple of tax years.
f) HMRC Annual tax summary. They sent it for 2014-15 tax year
g) Tax returns that I submitted to HMRC for a couple of tax years (I was also self-employed for some time)
h) HMRC SA statement (showing the payments for the tax due as per my tax returns). They sent it on my request.
i) HMRC SA302 tax calculation (showing my income both from employment and self-employment and Income tax due). They sent it on my request
j) Employment history sent by HMRC on my request
k) My NI contributions record (sent by HMRC on my request) except for the last two tax years(as they say that they are always two years behind so don’t have it for the last two tax years to send it to me at present)

So please suggest:
1) Which of the above I should attach with my naturalisation application as evidences of my employments & self-employment (or should I send all of them)?
2) If there is anything missing which is not listed but I should arrange for?

Your help and guidance would be much appreciated.
Regards

khurram2015
Newly Registered

Re: From AN - which evidences of employment to provide

Post by khurram2015 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Hello Experts/Gurus,

Could you please reply to my query. I know that its a bit long question but I have listed different types of documents with different alphabets so you can only say such as a, b, c etc. (or may be all) should be sent to Home Office.
Also please suggest that If I send all the P60s, do you think I should still send all the payslips as well with my application?

Regards

khurram2015
Newly Registered

Post by khurram2015 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Hi,

Could anyone please advise if I attach P60s/P45s with my AN application, is there still need to attach all the payslips from all the previous years (a couple of them are also missing) ?

exmalaysian
Newly Registered

Post by exmalaysian » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:46 pm

Hi, I sent in my SA302 and all my statements for the last 6 years showing my self assessments / tax paid.

I've always been self employed.

6 years record is all you need.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:56 am

khurram2015 wrote:Hi,

Could anyone please advise if I attach P60s/P45s with my AN application, is there still need to attach all the payslips from all the previous years (a couple of them are also missing) ?
Answer in my opinion :

Send your last SA ( Self assessment statement) if self employed . Your 3 payslips current if employed . To further support your application , in case you are SA

Send P60 for all 5 years .. that's it

Good Luck !
Thanks

Ali