ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

History Of Absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliii

History Of Absence

Post by aliii » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:21 pm

Hi,
I submitted my SET(LR) application and just remembered that I forgot to mention my 4 days trip of Europe in 2012 in my UK absences history. Can anyone guide me what should I do in this regard? I submitted the application on 6th of July and fees has not been deducted yet.

Thanks

aliii

Re: History Of Absence

Post by aliii » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:06 pm

any advice on said issue?

RRSB2012

Post by RRSB2012 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:05 pm

how many absences do you have in that particular year? Will these 4 days take your absences over the limit?

It would be best if these were mentioned however since the application has already been lodged, I would just let it go ..... purely based on the fact that I have not heard UKVI going into scrutiny of absences if the absences are less than 180 days.

Wait for advice from senior members, lets see what they say.
Cheers
R

aliii

Post by aliii » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:47 pm

RRSB2012 wrote:how many absences do you have in that particular year? Will these 4 days take your absences over the limit?

It would be best if these were mentioned however since the application has already been lodged, I would just let it go ..... purely based on the fact that I have not heard UKVI going into scrutiny of absences if the absences are less than 180 days.

Wait for advice from senior members, lets see what they say.
Cheers
R
Thanks for reply and These are just 4 days and they dont exceed my absence limit of the year either. yeah Seniors reply would be appreciated.
Regards