ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to do after winning an appeal?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shaon_123
Newly Registered

What to do after winning an appeal?

Post by Shaon_123 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:06 pm

I applied for UK settlement/spouse visa at february. I got refused & went through an appeal process. Now in july got email from eco saying decision has been overturned and asked me to submit my passport and TB certificate.

Called up UKVI and they said i just need a cover letter, the decision email, passport & TB certificate to submit in vfs Bangladesh. but vfs says i need to submit a new application form & pay IHS online. This is confusing.

1. How do i pay for the IHS online when my application is already processed ?
2. Are there any forms to submit after a successful appeal ?

Has anyone gone though this process in Dhaka or anywhere else recently ?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: What to do after winning an appeal?

Post by ILR1980 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:25 am

I dont think you dont need to submit new application. They will tell your local visa application centre that decision has been overturned and you already got the email from them to submit passport and Tb certificate . Is your TB certificate still valid?

I think they should also contact you about IHS and how to make payment but right now do what they told you. Print the email and show it to vfs Bangladesh

and tell us how it goes :)

shakeosm
Newly Registered

Post by shakeosm » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Shaon_123 wrote:I applied for UK settlement/spouse visa at february. I got refused & went through an appeal process. Now in july got email from eco saying decision has been overturned and asked me to submit my passport and TB certificate.
Congratulations Shaon!
I hope you are already in the UK and enjoying the British weather!
I have just received email this morning to collect visa from VFS, Dhaka. I was also refused in February 2016.
I would be very grateful if you could tell me how long it took you to finally collect the visa. What I mean is- after submitting the passport with the letter from ECM - how many days they took to return your passport with visa?

I look forward for your reply-> xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Shawkat
Last edited by noajthan on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal details

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:35 pm

shakeosm wrote:I would be very grateful if you could tell me how long it took you to finally collect the visa. What I mean is- after submitting the passport with the letter from ECM - how many days they took to return your passport with visa?

I look forward for your reply-> xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Shawkat
Don't get cute with contact details in public.
People share information in public here so all may benefit.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.