ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary requirement

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

golekipro

Salary requirement

Post by golekipro » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:37 pm

hi All,

I am due for my tier 2 extension application in March 2017, just would like to clarify few things:

1. I have previously received 3 year visa, for how long I can apply for extension?
2. how long before application I should be receiving salary as per requirement? as an experienced?
3. can I work if I am still waiting for a response on my application? I want to apply as later as possible because I want to complete my 5 years on Tier 2

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Re: Salary requirement

Post by gag285 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:36 pm

golekipro wrote:hi All,

I am due for my tier 2 extension application in March 2017, just would like to clarify few things:

1. I have previously received 3 year visa, for how long I can apply for extension?
2. how long before application I should be receiving salary as per requirement? as an experienced?
3. can I work if I am still waiting for a response on my application? I want to apply as later as possible because I want to complete my 5 years on Tier 2
1. You can apply for another 3 years. The limit is 6 years in total.
2. The appropriate experienced salary is a requirement at the time of the application. Your new CoS for the extension will need to reflect this.
3. Yes you can work.

khalidkhan12
Newly Registered

Post by khalidkhan12 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 am

hi there, i am just confused about 6 years time periods it is started from my initial visa issue date are the expiry date?
the second question is that what the appropriate salary requirement for 2462 code for extension visa?
the third question where i should write down the health surcharge fees reference, coz i already started my online application?
thanks alot

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 am

6 years from initial tier 2 start date.
pay for ihs and write the ihs number given at the end of payment.

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:38 am

[quote="gag285"][quote="golekipro"]hi All,

3. can I work if I am still waiting for a response on my application? I want to apply as later as possible because I want to complete my 5 years on Tier 2[/quote]

[i][color=#0000FF]1. You can apply for another 3 years. The limit is 6 years in total.
2. The appropriate experienced salary is a requirement at the time of the application. Your new CoS for the extension will need to reflect this.
3. Yes you can work. [/color][/i][/quote]

Does this mean that my payslip does not need to show experienced salary rate when submitting them with the application

Chirag85

Post by Chirag85 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi there,

JFYI experienced salary rate for code 2462 is £30,400 not £27000