ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upper tribunal waiting times

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sweetad

Upper tribunal waiting times

Post by sweetad » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Just a quick one any help would be appreciated

1- Apllied for tier 1 enterprenuer 200k extension in january 2015, home office refused it.

2- filed appeal against decision won the appeal on 20 january 2016

3- home office filed the appeal against decision and was refused the permission to appeal on 21 june 2016.

4- today received the letter that home office has put the request for permission to appeal to upper tribunal on 1st july 2016.

My queries if any one can help

1- How long the upper tribunal takes to notify the parties of the decision i mean waiting times.

2- in feburary 2017 i will be completing my 5 years period as tier 1 enterprenuer will i be able to put in ILR application even if i do not get the upper tribunal decision in time before feburary 2017.

3- what would be my visa status i-e will it be tier 1 enterprenuer still.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Upper tribunal waiting times

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:14 pm

1- How long the upper tribunal takes to notify the parties of the decision i mean waiting times.
Depends. Cannot comment on exact time frame
2- in feburary 2017 i will be completing my 5 years period as tier 1 enterprenuer will i be able to put in ILR application even if i do not get the upper tribunal decision in time before feburary 2017.
I think you should be able to go for ILR if you get no outcome by then
3- what would be my visa status i-e will it be tier 1 enterprenuer still.
Yes, extended under Section 3C
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sweetad

Post by sweetad » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:30 pm

thnx for your reply i was thinking no body interests my post ...

grenland7862

Post by grenland7862 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:52 pm

I am also in same situation, i filed case for JR in court and this may take one year. My case is strong and i believe court will be flexible when they listen the case.

I am completing 10 years after 11 months and 5 years in tier 1 enterpriser after 14 months.

If i go for 10 years then my dependants will not able to apply with me same time.