ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Re: Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:01 am

CONGRATULATIONS! @Annonymous

Finally after all this time it has come to an end, mashallah u got a very quick response, inshallah i hope your wife comes quickly and trust me u will appreciate her so much now after 4 years apart

Goodluck
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:03 am

@anonymous

Congratulations on the success of your appeal, great news just after eid. The next step is that the judge will type out a detailed determination of the appeal. This normally takes between 2 to 3 weeks. The determination will be posted out to your solicitor and also the home office confirming the decision. Home office will then send a notification to the post in Islamabad that the decision has been overturned. The applicant should receive in a email to submit passport with valid Tb certificate, I suggest renewing the Tb certificate if previous one has expired.

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:09 am

Aoa to All,

JazaKal Allah Khair for your well wishes.

Brother MGH Jazakal Allah Khair for your reply as well.

Is my wife has to appear in the IELTS exams again as well ? I got your point that she has to get her TB test renewed.

Brother MGH the most important thing I would like to ask you is about the IHS as at the time if my wifes visa application the IHS was not in place and I have won the appeal on the basis on my previous application when IHS surcharge was not in place.

Many thanks and waiting for your useful replies.

please remember me in your prayers and I'll also pray for everyone in my every single prayers.

Keep us updated on the forum with the outcome of your spouse visa application/appeals.

Good luck
1st Visa Application 20 12 2013
1st Visa Refusal 05 06 2014
2nd Visa Application 20 March 2015
2nd Visa Refusal 04 06 2015
Appealed 26 06 2015
Review Deadline 11th November 2015
By the Grace of Almighty Allah Appeal Allowed On 08th July 2016

Beena

Post by Beena » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Annonymous wrote:Aoa to All,

JazaKal Allah Khair for your well wishes.

Brother MGH Jazakal Allah Khair for your reply as well.

Is my wife has to appear in the IELTS exams again as well ? I got your point that she has to get her TB test renewed.

Brother MGH the most important thing I would like to ask you is about the IHS as at the time if my wifes visa application the IHS was not in place and I have won the appeal on the basis on my previous application when IHS surcharge was not in place.

Many thanks and waiting for your useful replies.

please remember me in your prayers and I'll also pray for everyone in my every single prayers.

Keep us updated on the forum with the outcome of your spouse visa application/appeals.

Good luck
If it wasn't in place then you don't need to pay the IHS fee, as far as I've heard.. can I ask, why were you refused?
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:48 pm

congrats brother

no luck for me :cry:
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:31 am

Congrats to anonymous.

I had my wife visa appeal on 7th of July. She was refused on the basis that I didn't bank my part time job wages into my account.

In court I said to the judge I admit my mistake the mistake was made because I made the application my self without legal help from solicitor. And my barrister told the judge we want to argue on article 8 of human right because of two British children involved. The barrister and I explained everything to the judge the problems and my family is currently in Europe and they are not taking our new application in Europe. And we can't go Afghanistan.
And the home office guy also admitted to the judge that the ECO also made mistake by saying that the 18600 was not enough because we have depended children. The ECO didn't check our children British passport. The judge told the home office guy you made a mistake do no defend the ECO in my court room. The judge checked my employment history from the time of application and said you was earning more then 20 k a year that's good.

But the judge didn't give us any hint that which way will be go and said he will write to us in four weeks. My barrister said I know this judge he never give away the decision on the day. I think it was 50 50 chances.

What do you guys think which way will it go any ideas?

Thanks.

ranihani

Post by ranihani » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Salam every one

I have sumbit my passport 6 weeks ago and no news at all
And would like to get in touch with them

Any idea where or who should I contact

My case was appeal won it at the reviw stage been asked to sumbit my passport .

Do I contact appeal department or British comission

Where I sumbit my passport

Thank u
Applied 31/22/2015
Refused 20/01/2016
Reason for refusal no payslips and no bank statement
Showing payment
Appealed 1/2/2016 online
11/5/16 got letter saying withdraw of decision
What next now

ranihani

Post by ranihani » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Brothers sister s
Any contact info regarding the issue above
Applied 31/22/2015
Refused 20/01/2016
Showing payment
Appealed 1/2/2016 online
What next now

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:42 pm

Aoa to All

@ Brother Asif Sharif Jazakal Allah Khair for your wishes and I am Praying for you and for every one else in my every single prayers. Well we have tried our MPs nothing happened so I think now I would recommend you to go to your Dr. and just started crying and tell him/her that you are going through some serious stress related issues which is hampering your performance in your life. you have sleepless nights and add all other painful stuff what ever you could and request the Dr to issue you some kind of letter relating to your health problem to your wifes visa appeal. and then post your Dr letters along with a covering letter explaining every thing to the FTT to an Immigration judge requesting them to issue you a court date. I haven't tried this personally but one of my friends friends done it and it worked for him so I think it might worth giving this a try.

@ SinceJune brother JazaKal Allah Khair for your wishes as well. To my surprise I was the only one in my court room who has been told about the decision at the same time I had also attended 3 more hearings in the same room but the Judge said to every single one of them that you'll be informed about the outcome in the post in 2 to 3 weeks time. Allah Ka Karam Hay I was the only one with the Judge decision at the same time. I would say Insha Allah it'll all work out for you as well and would like to request you to kindly pray and also keep us updated on the forum with the outcome of your appeal like I did on the same day.

please remember me in your prayers and I'll also remember everyone in my every single prayers.

Kindly keep us updated on the forum with the outcome of your spouse visa appeals/application.

Good luck to every one.
Appealed 26 06 2015

saturn 123789

Re: appeal overturned passport sumbit

Post by saturn 123789 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:38 pm

ranihani wrote:Hello every one

Just would like any info
I have my appeal overturned and received letter from h o
Saying division overturn and your visa will be issue

Now I very sumbit my passport on the 2/6/16
Since then no new at all
Any idea how long it take to get passport back ?
And any one have any idea how to contact them at this stage
Thank you
I have just received a call today from the VAC and they told me that my passport was ready on 20/06 and that they tried to contact me ( i have cheked my phone and they did contact me twice and by private number no message no email no nothing ) i 'am going to Vac tomorow insha alla and i hope the visa in it haven't expire already

ranihani

Post by ranihani » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Wow mashalah
This is great news to you and to me as well
Bettwen me and u is 2 days only

No worries brov this is your visa inch alah is been a long journey

Well done

Uo date us tomorrow
Salam
Applied 31/22/2015
Refused 20/01/2016
Showing payment
Appealed 1/2/2016 online
What next now

ZillurRehman
Newly Registered

Post by ZillurRehman » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:19 pm

Very happy for your @Annonymous :)

i dont know i am still waiting for my Hearing date :(
any suggestion?

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:34 pm

ZillurRehman wrote:Very happy for your @Annonymous :)

i dont know i am still waiting for my Hearing date :(
any suggestion?
Aoa Brother,

First of all I would like congratulate everyone who's successfully got their appeals through or their decisions overturned.

JazaKal Allah Khair for your warm wishes

@ Brother ZillurRehman Jazakal Allah Khair for your wishes and I am Praying for you and for every one else in my every single prayers. Well we have tried our MPs nothing happened so I think now I would recommend you to go to your Dr. and just started crying and tell him/her that you are going through some serious stress related issues which is hampering your performance in your life. you have sleepless nights and add all other painful stuff what ever you could and request the Dr to issue you some kind of letter relating to your health problem to your wifes visa appeal. and then post your Dr letters along with a covering letter explaining every thing to the FTT to an Immigration judge requesting them to issue you a court date. I haven't tried this personally but one of my friends friends done it and it worked for him so I think it might worth giving this a try.

Try this advise as I don't see any harm in this and its true as well.

Please remember me in your prayers and Insha Allah I'll remember everyone in my every single prayers.

Please keep us updated on the forum with the outcome of your spouse visa appeals/applications.

Good luck everyone.
Appealed 26 06 2015

algeria 222
Newly Registered

Post by algeria 222 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:04 pm

asif_sharif wrote:congrats brother

no luck for me :cry:
assalamoalikoum brother , im still waiting to , i appealed in july ,dead line is 23rd of november ,, but im still waiting ,, sabr inshalla and duaa , brother from algeria may allah gives all of us strengh and blessing ameen

soworried
Newly Registered

Post by soworried » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Hello
Alhamdulillah my decision has been overturned.lil confused.do I need to book an appointment to submit passport????n should I submit my tb certificate with passport ??? Is there time limit to submit passport??? Sorry for askin so many questions.

Thanks in advance.

kimak

Post by kimak » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:08 am

soworried wrote:Hello
Alhamdulillah my decision has been overturned.lil confused.do I need to book an appointment to submit passport????n should I submit my tb certificate with passport ??? Is there time limit to submit passport??? Sorry for askin so many questions.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, you need to book an appointment with the VAC and you should also submit your TB Test with it and the passport copy of your sponsor. You also need to pay the IHS fee online. The letter you received, should contain the information as well. What does the letter says?
Applied: 14/11/2015
Refused: 02/03/2015
Appealed: 28/03/2015
Payment Taken: 20/04/2015
Appeal Notice: 15/06/2016
ECM Review Deadline: 28/09/2016
Overturned

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:52 am

Thanks in advance.
congrats on ur visa ...
can i ask what was your deadline? n what type of mail ur received? n where from? Sheffield or global appeals?

kimak

Post by kimak » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:00 am

waseemiqbal wrote:

Thanks in advance.
congrats on ur visa ...
can i ask what was your deadline? n what type of mail ur received? n where from? Sheffield or global appeals?
waseemiqbal,

i was told that the appeals sent after 1st of May will go to global appeals. It looks like yours is with Sheffield. Did you e-mail them for an update? i sent an email to global appeals, and they told me it is being reviewed.
Overturned

samreen1

Post by samreen1 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:37 am

@kimak
Hi can u kindly share the global appeals email address/or any other which I'm using is global.appeals@fco.co.uk but didn't recieved a single reply.
And I am sending emails on the Sheffield.islamabadappeals@fco.gov.uk and now they replied me with this:

Please be aware that this email address is no longer available for public enquiries. Please redirect your enquiry using the portal found here, https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ . Enquiries lodged through this method will receive responses from a dedicated public enquiry team

I desperately trying to contact but these are no use. Pls if someone could share any other email address.

kimak

Post by kimak » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:57 am

samreen1 wrote:@kimak
Hi can u kindly share the global appeals email address/or any other which I'm using is global.appeals@fco.co.uk but didn't recieved a single reply.
And I am sending emails on the Sheffield.islamabadappeals@fco.gov.uk and now they replied me with this:

Please be aware that this email address is no longer available for public enquiries. Please redirect your enquiry using the portal found here, https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ . Enquiries lodged through this method will receive responses from a dedicated public enquiry team

I desperately trying to contact but these are no use. Pls if someone could share any other email address.
I sent them about 10 emails over 3 weeks after which they replied. The email address for global appeals is global.appeals@fco.gov.uk

They had a number in the email if you wish to try, PM me and i will send it to you in private.

Thanks
Overturned

soworried
Newly Registered

Post by soworried » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:59 am

waseemiqbal wrote:

Thanks in advance.
congrats on ur visa ...
16 May
From sheffield
In email they said they have overturned the decision submit ur passport pay ur ihs n provide copy of this letter with passport.

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:15 am

Salam to all. some may remember my wife was refused her visa due to finaial reasons as i supplied 7 payslips as i am paid 4 weekly. they took the last 6 payslips and said theese are 6 months and the they said i was short off £400.

today i had a call from my mp who told me that i was in the wrong and the eco was right to refuse my wife as i did not meet the financial requirement.

i explained how i did meet the requirement and they informed the eco was right and your appeal will be turned down. they can not get a quick reply and i have to wait for the outcome. they also knew i madea fresh application however they said if you have given the same documents you will be refused again. they tod me i am the first person they have come across with this situation. when i metioned how i met the requirement they said no thats not how u do it you have to give 6 months payslips and then x by 2. now i am thinking what will happen as the eco then told them i didn't give enough payslips but i received all 7 payslips back.. im just confused and worried and i don't know what i should do.

kimak

Post by kimak » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 am

Asad1232009 wrote:Salam to all. some may remember my wife was refused her visa due to finaial reasons as i supplied 7 payslips as i am paid 4 weekly. they took the last 6 payslips and said theese are 6 months and the they said i was short off £400.

today i had a call from my mp who told me that i was in the wrong and the eco was right to refuse my wife as i did not meet the financial requirement.

i explained how i did meet the requirement and they informed the eco was right and your appeal will be turned down. they can not get a quick reply and i have to wait for the outcome. they also knew i madea fresh application however they said if you have given the same documents you will be refused again. they tod me i am the first person they have come across with this situation. when i metioned how i met the requirement they said no thats not how u do it you have to give 6 months payslips and then x by 2. now i am thinking what will happen as the eco then told them i didn't give enough payslips but i received all 7 payslips back.. im just confused and worried and i don't know what i should do.
If you are sure that you do meet the requirements, then i beleive appeal would have been the best course of action, re-applying with the same documents won't help unless you re-apply and address the shortfall they mentioned clearly.
Overturned

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:08 pm

soworried wrote:
waseemiqbal wrote:

Thanks in advance.
congrats on ur visa ...
16 May
From sheffield
In email they said they have overturned the decision submit ur passport pay ur ihs n provide copy of this letter with passport.
when did you received ur pending notice? as my deadline WAS 11 may n received pending notice on 27 jan 2016 but didnt get any decision yet

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:13 pm

kimak wrote:
waseemiqbal wrote:

Thanks in advance.
congrats on ur visa ...
waseemiqbal,

i was told that the appeals sent after 1st of May will go to global appeals. It looks like yours is with Sheffield. Did you e-mail them for an update? i sent an email to global appeals, and they told me it is being reviewed.
@kimak i sent mail to both global appeals and Sheffield but Sheffield replied that they didnot deal with appeal any more
and global appeal reply that they didnt have any response from sheffield nor from tribunal so they cant tell me any thing rite now