ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

online bank statement for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talkhome
United Kingdom

online bank statement for spouse visa

Post by talkhome » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:44 am

Can online bank statement or statements from branch with stamp is acceptable for UK spouse visa switching from tier 4 dependant to dependant of person settled in the UK.

KatieWills
Wales

Re: online bank statement for spouse visa

Post by KatieWills » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:04 am

"(1) on official bank stationery; or
(2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page."

From here:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence
Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.

talkhome
United Kingdom

Post by talkhome » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:24 pm

KatieWills wrote:"(1) on official bank stationery; or
(2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page."

From here:

I met a solicitor today. He said we would require original bank statement rather than online statement with bank stamp from branch or letter from branch.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:33 pm

talkhome wrote:
KatieWills wrote:"(1) on official bank stationery; or

From here:

I met a solicitor today. He said we would require original bank statement rather than online statement with bank stamp from branch or letter from branch.
He's wrong. The official guidance posted by KatieWills is correct. I hope the rest of his advice is better! :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

talkhome
United Kingdom

List of supporting documents for spouse switching from pbs

Post by talkhome » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Can someone please confirm if the documents below are enough to secure spouse visa within UK. applicant currently holds PBS dependent visa and applicant spouse got ILR under long residence.

1. Application form FLR(M) 04/2016
2. Photo
3. Fees £811 card details given
4. English at A1 level
5. 1 single page bank statement showing 6 months transactions in bank ( wages plus savings held for 6
months).
6. marriage certificate
7. PBS dependent visa
8. Passport
9. NHS paid receipt
10. Premium service booking receipt.
11. Tenancy agreement
12. Joint account tenancy agreement.
13. Saving account on joint name with partner
14. Polling card (both mine and partner)
15. NHS letter ( both mine and partner)

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: List of supporting documents for spouse switching from p

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:04 pm

The most recent 6 months pay slips? If you're applying in person at a PSC the visa fee is £1311
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:07 pm

The fee for premium service is £1311 which you pay online when you book your appointment. They don't take payment at premium centres anymore.

What about 6 months cohabitation documents for 6 years?

How much is your savings?

And as Casa says, 6 months payslips and bank statements??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

talkhome
United Kingdom

Post by talkhome » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:48 pm

CR001 wrote:The fee for premium service is £1311 which you pay online when you book your appointment. They don't take payment at premium centres anymore.

What about 6 months cohabitation documents for 6 years?

How much is your savings?

And as Casa says, 6 months payslips and bank statements??

Dear Gurus, Thank you both for the response and sorry for late reply.

Yes, I have already paid the fees.

As far Cohabitation documents required i am confused. My dependant came in the uk beginning of 2007 since then she is my dependent so now do i need to add documents to show we lived together since her arrival or what.

I have following documents:
my mobile phone bill.
tenancy agreement on joint name
bank statment on joint name
5 different bank statements on each name sepretly
polling cards
council tax on her name
nhs letter Mine and her for same address
our kids letter
our country national ID card
child birth certificate

Would above be ok ?

also we are relying on applicant's slaary income and savings ( 6 months statemt printed on single A4 page) is it acceptable?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:32 am

You need evidence of cohabitation for the last 2 years preceding date of application, spread evenly for every 3 or 4 months from a variety of sources. What about utility bills?? Your country ID card is irrelevant to a UK application.
also we are relying on applicant's slaary income and savings ( 6 months statemt printed on single A4 page) is it acceptable?
How much is the salary and how much savings do you have? I have already asked this question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

talkhome
United Kingdom

Post by talkhome » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:36 pm

CR001 wrote:You need evidence of cohabitation for the last 2 years preceding date of application, spread evenly for every 3 or 4 months from a variety of sources. What about utility bills?? Your country ID card is irrelevant to a UK application.
How much is the salary and how much savings do you have? I have already asked this question.
We do not have have utilities bill as we rented a double bedroom and a box room not the house. Landlord live there. All bills are on his name. We pay rent including all bills.

I have mobile bills, NHS lettters, bank statements, kid letter. I will just submit these.

I am working part time but my contract is not fixed hour so i will not use my salary.

We are planning to use applicant's salary. She is earning £1580 per month same employer for 6 months ( £18960) plus savings of £25,000 earned through salarised income.

We will attach 6 months wages slips, 6 months saving account transactions printed on a single page with bank stamp, letter from employer to prove wages slips are genuine.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:56 pm

We are planning to use applicant's salary. She is earning £1580 per month same employer for 6 months ( £18960) plus savings of £25,000 earned through salarised income.
You don't need savings if the applicant meets the financial requirement of £18,600pa on their own. Of your savings, the first £16k would be disregarded anyway.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

talkhome
United Kingdom

Post by talkhome » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:22 pm

CR001 wrote:
You don't need savings if the applicant meets the financial requirement of £18,600pa on their own. Of your savings, the first £16k would be disregarded anyway.
Dear Guru,

We are trying to meet £22,400 because of 1 kid. We already applied for child registration under MN1 section 1(3).

Child will not apply visa but i read we still need to add kid if not British.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:34 pm

You should have included the detail about the child in your opening post. We can only offer advice if people state all the facts. Otherwise we just end up guessing.

When did you apply MN1?

When does your spouse's current PBS Dep visa expire?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

talkhome
United Kingdom

Post by talkhome » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:45 pm

CR001 wrote:You should have included the detail about the child in your opening post. We can only offer advice if people state all the facts. Otherwise we just end up guessing.

When did you apply MN1?

When does your spouse's current PBS Dep visa expire?

Dear CR001,

Please accept my apologies. You are right I could have mentioned before. Thanks fir hurt response.

We applied last Friday so 2 days ago Joint application for naturalisation and passport.

Spouse visa expiry 2019 but bcz I was on tier 4 before getting ILR my university send request go ukvi to cancel our visas.

We have not received any curtailment letter yet. Spouse 10 years will complete December 2017.

talkhome
United Kingdom

FLR(M) switching from PBS 1st Extension

Post by talkhome » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:40 pm

Can somebody please clarify that for a pbs dependent who is switching from pbs dependent visa to FLR(m) 1st extension:

1. Does Applicant salary be considered for meeting financial requirement?
2. Is it ok if sponsor does not work and applicant simply relies on it's wages and savings to meet financial
requirement?

Sponsor is in full time education.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:52 pm

M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

talkhome
United Kingdom

Post by talkhome » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:36 pm

vinny wrote:M.

Can someone please respond to my question.

Also if spouse is applying alone for flr m do we need to meet 18600 or 22400

We have 1 kid born here. We applied her registration under mn1 1 (3). They took fees 936 already but haven't received her certificate yet.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:57 am

talkhome wrote:
vinny wrote:M.

Can someone please respond to my question.

Also if spouse is applying alone for flr m do we need to meet 18600 or 22400

We have 1 kid born here. We applied her registration under mn1 1 (3). They took fees 936 already but haven't received her certificate yet.
The child is not British yet and HO might expect you/spouse to meet the £22,400 level.
1. Does Applicant salary be considered for meeting financial requirement?
Yes, applicant salary is fine.
2. Is it ok if sponsor does not work and applicant simply relies on it's wages and savings to meet financial
requirement?
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)