ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tshukla
Newly Registered

ILR application Queries

Post by tshukla » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:54 am

Hi,

Here is my situation: I was on Tier2 Intra Company transfer and entered the UK on May 10, 2010.
I applied for Tier 1 (General) on April 5, 2011 and got the visa on October 10, 2011.
On May 2, 2012, I left my job while I was on my visit to India and then returned on June 22,2012.

Here are my questions:
1. I hear it is the date of application that is considered for the visa rules that changed on April 6, 2010. How do I find my date of application from the Visa office? Is there any contact number or email address that I can use to raise this query?
2. Since I was in UK when I applied for tier 1 ( general) visa, is the date of application for Tier 1 ( gweneral) visa considered for 5 years continuous period. If yes, does that mean, I am eligible for ILR application?
3. I got married in December 2012 and my wife entered UK in May 2013. Which visa does she need to apply when I apply for ILR?
4. Do I need company letter from all my previous companies for all my visits outside UK or just a single letter listing all my leaves outside UK with reasons would suffice?

Thanks!