ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Health Surcharge problem

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

John Green

Immigration Health Surcharge problem

Post by John Green » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:10 pm

I have got to the stage before I pay for the IHS. The spouse visa is completed. However, before I pay the IHS, there is a page "Your Details." In it, all the details of my wife (applicant) are there.

BUT the passport number described is mine. And I cannot change it.

How this happened, I have no idea. Since I carefully checked all the information first in the spouse application form.

What is proposed? That I start the whole spouse visa application process again? Is there a IHS helpine I can access to resolve this?

Thanks.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Immigration Health Surcharge problem

Post by ILR1980 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:28 pm

It seem to me that you did not filled the form correctly and filled your details(sponsor) in applicant section thats why it showing your passport

You can contact UKVI if you filled the form correctly and still showing this error

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk