ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Infor required related to HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaurav_mmec
Newly Registered

Infor required related to HSMP

Post by gaurav_mmec » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:49 am

Dear All,

I have few queries related to HSMP.

1. As i understand if someone applies for HSMP now , he will be not be covered in new TIER 1 point based system. ( dont have to give IELTS etc )

But what will happen to him after 2 years when he will extend his stay on HSMP .. Can some body through some light , what are eligibility criteria for successful extention

2. What salary is required to save 1200 Pound per month ( at least ) ... provided you are living in london with family ( wife and one child ).. wife is not working

3. What are the job prospectus for person having Experience in DATAWARE HOUSING tools/technology ....( in terms of role , role growth , salary )

4. As i understand , one needs to submit two date of birth proof ( what should one can submit )

5. For spouse , how many proofs are required ??
what proof i can submit for this ???

Gaurav

gordon

Re: Infor required related to HSMP

Post by gordon » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:13 pm

In the first instance, you might make reference to the guidance notes, which specify quite explicitly the evidence required.

1. According to the recent Statement of Intent, those currently on HSMP will be brought into Tier 1 (General) of the PBS. People who apply for extension of HSMP (tier 1) leave after the PBS has been rolled out, will have to satisfy the criteria prevailing at the time of FLR application. The SoI gives a provisional picture of what they may expect.

4. If you are claiming age points, only one form of evidence is required: see the guidance notes to find what the acceptable options are, and what you may substitute in exceptional circumstances.

5. The dependant visa at the EC stage will require evidence that you are, in this case, married to your spouse. The application for initial approval requires no evidence related to your spouse.
gaurav_mmec wrote:Dear All,

I have few queries related to HSMP.

1. As i understand if someone applies for HSMP now , he will be not be covered in new TIER 1 point based system. ( dont have to give IELTS etc )

But what will happen to him after 2 years when he will extend his stay on HSMP .. Can some body through some light , what are eligibility criteria for successful extention

2. What salary is required to save 1200 Pound per month ( at least ) ... provided you are living in london with family ( wife and one child ).. wife is not working

3. What are the job prospectus for person having Experience in DATAWARE HOUSING tools/technology ....( in terms of role , role growth , salary )

4. As i understand , one needs to submit two date of birth proof ( what should one can submit )

5. For spouse , how many proofs are required ??
what proof i can submit for this ???

Gaurav

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi gaurav,
Its better you give the IELTS exam, you may need it after 2 years for extension as well, they are making ielts compulsory it seems.
saving £1200 per moth is a good amount, I would reckon if you get about £3000 in hand you can save £1200 per mth.
Can I ask how much do you save now in your country, in terms of £ ?

gaurav_mmec
Newly Registered

Saving in my country

Post by gaurav_mmec » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:55 am

Hi,

I am able to save around 500 pounds in my country ..

Any idea , when we are expecting guidelines for NEW UK immigration..

Gaurav