ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent!! Help required in EC Application for Accom in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashik_a_s

Urgent!! Help required in EC Application for Accom in UK

Post by ashik_a_s » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:10 am

I have been to VFS Office, Bangalore Today to submit my EC Applciation.After checking the docs the VFS Gal told me that the Accomdation provided by my friend in UK she needs the tenancy agreement. But i have taken only utility bills like electricty and gas .

She said it is your call to proceed. So i told her i will come back again on wednesday as my friend's passport with visa stamp was not the latest one.

Help me guys, whether can i sumbit the utility bills and bank staments and passport copies and driving license of my friend for the accomdation in uk???

Senior members Please help me out

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:28 am

Hi Ashik,

You can book accommodation through some free booking sites like venere.com or bookings.com

Then after you get your EC you can cancel this booking, you will not be charged at all.

This would be more straight forward and simpler than submitting your friends documents.

HTH