ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT Question

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KyleBG89
Newly Registered

RLMT Question

Post by KyleBG89 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello,

The company that is currently trying to sponsor me has posted the job advert on both Universal Job Match and Monster. The 28 days have passed and interviews were conducted with the necessary candidates who did not meet the standards the company was after.

My question pertains to the screenshots requested by the Home Office for the postings. Do they always request a screenshot or is a simple job ID reference enough when filling in the CoS application?

I ask this because I am unsure if the Universal Job Match screenshot contains ALL the information that is requested in the guidance.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks.

delilah
Newly Registered

Re: RLMT Question

Post by delilah » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:57 pm

My immigration lawyer has said screenshots are not mandatory but if you have copies of the ads, that would help.

KyleBG89
Newly Registered

Post by KyleBG89 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:12 am

Hey, thanks for the response. That's odd, everything I've ever read into has said the screenshots are necessary. I've emailed a lawyer to see what they have to say about it. I can let you know when the time comes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:16 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

delilah
Newly Registered

Post by delilah » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:17 am

If you read the government's documents on this, there is no mention of specific / mandatory screenshots.

KyleBG89
Newly Registered

Post by KyleBG89 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:34 pm

vinny wrote:A refusal.
Hi Vinny. The case you have linked to, this person did not have any screenshots. I have several screenshots of the ads that were placed on both Monster and Universal Job Match.

My only concern is that my screenshot of the Universal Job Match post does not have ALL of the info asked for in one screenshot. Mainly this is the date the job was posted AND the Job ID in one single screenshot which is simply not possible. I have screenshots to prove the date the job was advertised, the URL, the contents of the advert, the closing date and in a separate screenshot the Job ID.

Do you think this will be sufficient?

Thanks.

delilah
Newly Registered

Post by delilah » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:17 pm

It will, and Universal has its History saved to provide further proof.