ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents Dependent Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HRH

Parents Dependent Visa

Post by HRH » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:01 am

On one hand EU is very passionate about the free movement/ treaty rights & has been using it as trump card for BREXIT negotiations as a part of trade deal; while on other hand all EU countries are ruthlessly displaying their cheekiness by simply holding on & delaying visa applications for months. Someone posted on this very forum in Feb'16, that their application had been on hold since Aug'15, nor sure if he was granted visa or not. In my own case. I applied for my mum's irish visa on 07 Jan'16 & yet we don't have any response & worst of all they don't even have the courtesy to answer emails.

I really hope that following BREXIT, Home Office introduce some fair immigration system to allow family members of those who have been law abiding citizens & contributing to the growth by paying taxes.

I have launched a petition. God willing if it gets approved by the committee, it shall go live before the end of this week.. Following that I will share the link.....
CAN I EXPECT YOU ALL TO SUPPORT MY PETITION TO PROTECT YOUR OWN RIGHTS.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Re: Parents Dependent Visa Ireland

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi HRH,

i assure you that you will get quite a lot signatures for your petition

HRH

Re: Parents Dependent Visa Ireland

Post by HRH » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Hamza2013 wrote:Hi HRH,

i assure you that you will get quite a lot signatures for your petition

Finally our petition has gone live.. If you support this, then May I ask you to please get it signed by your family members & circulate it with in your friends/ acquaintances.

Please help me to help you by supporting this https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/160165

noajthan

Re: Parents Dependent Visa

Post by noajthan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:43 pm

This topic was confusing - starting off in Ireland and referring to challenges in Ireland; then switching to a UK theme.

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your post to its own thread (this one) in the most appropriate forum (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Re: Parents Dependent Visa

Post by noajthan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:19 pm

All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.