ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10-year set (LR) form questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

augilr2016_2
Newly Registered

ILR 10-year set (LR) form questions

Post by augilr2016_2 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Hi,

I'm applying for ILR soon in August 2016.

I have 2 questions:

1. While filling the new form 03/2016 version, on the Page 1, it says that I need to fill the reasons or grounds why I want to stay in UK in section 3.2 but section 3.2 in the form refers to "Life in UK" test. The only section I can find close is D17 on Page 15. Am I missing something?

2. I went to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for a tourist tour but on my way back to UK (Manchester) I did not get an entry stamp in my passport. I still have the booking ticket for the flight back and also a booking confirmation for the train from the airport to home. Will this be sufficient?

Thank you.

zidane

Re: ILR 10-year set (LR) form questions

Post by zidane » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:55 pm

augilr2016_2 wrote:Hi,

I'm applying for ILR soon in August 2016.

I have 2 questions:

1. While filling the new form 03/2016 version, on the Page 1, it says that I need to fill the reasons or grounds why I want to stay in UK in section 3.2 but section 3.2 in the form refers to "Life in UK" test. The only section I can find close is D17 on Page 15. Am I missing something? correct, there is no box to fill in but you can write in a cover letter its the same thing, the aim is to make them aware of any such reasons. the box is absent so thats a mistake . D17 is where you can write that as well as it asks you to

2. I went to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for a tourist tour but on my way back to UK (Manchester) I did not get an entry stamp in my passport. I still have the booking ticket for the flight back and also a booking confirmation for the train from the airport to home. Will this be sufficient? should be ok , but mention in the letter that the passport wasnt stamp and attach proof

Thank you.