ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls help in FLR(m) process

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

juhi
United Kingdom

pls help in FLR(m) process

Post by juhi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi, I will be applying for FLR (M) in August as my visa expires on 6th sept 2016. Pls May I have any guidance suggestion on my checklist.

Sponsor's documents
-Sponsor letter
-Copy of British passport with 1 passport size photo
-Copy of Contract of employment (signed by employee and employer)
-6 months payslips
-6 months bank statements

( A little note here- At the time of our visa process, we submitted the proofs of My husband's job which continued for 2 years then after his contract was over, he recently joined a new company and it has been exactly 6 months now (joined in Jan 2016) Do we have to submit any documents of his previous company and payslips or recent 6 months is fine?

3-Applicants (wife and two children of 8 and 5 yrs)

-Application forms FLR (M)
-Original Passports
-2 passport size photos of each applicant.
-birth certificates of my kids and myself for proof of nationality.

Accommodation evidence-

-Tenancy agreement and renewal of tenancy (living on this address for 2 years now)
At the time of our arrival, the address was different and lived in that house only for an year
-recent months Water bills (exactly how many to submit?)
-recent council Tax bills

English language requirement:-

I submitted all these at the time of spouse visa. do I need to give these again??
-English Assessment of my bachelors degree- UK NARIC (qualify for C1 level (CEFR )
-M.A original Degree
-Teacing Assistance course - through open study circle in UK-awarded by Ascentis
-Online TEFL course awarded by Intesol UK

Relationship Evidence-

Marriage certificate-original/copy
wedding card/ photos (Is wedding card and wedding photos stiil required?)
4 family photos-printout on A4 paper
Lloyds Bank joint account statement
baby's birth certificate who was born in 2014.

Lastly, as I have to mention my NI number in the form, should I mention that I worked as a admin assistant which lasted for only 4 months, because my baby's childminder left. Is it required to submit my payslips and DBS ?? Anyhow I am not employed anywhere now.
Are we required to submit NHS number or any info/form from kids' schools??
Do I need to submit my provisional driving license and theory pass certificate??

We are planning to post the documents and pay the fees online. Hope this is a good idea for not going same day service as we are in no rush and can save the extra pounds.

Thanks in advance to review my long list

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: pls help in FLR(m) process

Post by ILR1980 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Get employer letter as well. If you are applying under CAT A of salaried or non salaried then only last 6 months payslips are required and no need to mention or send any past payslips/p60s

You can send one most latest utility bills(gas, electric water etc) along with tenancy agreement on joint name and council tax bill

yes send them wedding photos, joint bank statement and any documents addressing you and your partner as a proof that you lived together in same house..no need to mention about your past jobs or sending your payslips etc if you are just relying on husband job to meet the financial requiremnet

juhi
United Kingdom

Re: pls help in FLR(m) process

Post by juhi » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:01 am

Thanks ILR1980, so do we fall under CAT A? With my husband on his new job for 6 months? If so, then will submit 6 months payslips, bankstatements, an employment letter and contrqct of employment letter from the new company.
Yes. We do have our names on council tax and water bills will submit recent ones but is only 1 recent bill required?
Yes, at present totally rely on husband's income so will not mention any of my past work.
Pls may I also know for my english requirement only NARIC cert will suffice or do I need to submit my original degrees.
Thabks once again for the advice