ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

enforcement letter from AR team

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ceaser
Newly Registered

enforcement letter from AR team

Post by ceaser » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:39 pm

one of my friends applied in person for ILR in the month of May, and refused due to tax descrepencies. he was given Admin review and HO retained all his documents apart from passport and BRP.
he went and made a postal application instead of admin review.
payment has been deducted, and enrolled biometrics last week.
today he received a letter from Enforcement team that he should leave the country within 7 days and returned all the documents except passport.
they also mentioned that they are aware of new application he made.

could somebody kindly advise, what are the options he has at the moment? does he need to leave the country?
or make a fresh application? ( passport is still with the HO).

any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

thiruuk

Re: enforcement letter from AR team

Post by thiruuk » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:40 am

It's quite confusing! How could he apply again with out any documents ? Weather they send retained document from first application & kept passport,Brp from current application?
tHiRu

ceaser
Newly Registered

Post by ceaser » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:48 pm

after seeking advice from solicitors, he sent a new application with passport and BRP card, stating in the cover letter that all other documents are with HO, and also mentioned case reference number.
he already enrolled Biometrics, and the case reference number on the biometrics letter is different to the enforcement letter.

does anyone know or have experienced this type of case in the past? share the information please.

thiruuk

Post by thiruuk » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Hi! Actually it happened to me . I received letter for my previous application to my consultant. He said nothing to worry as it's pre generated mail for previous application. In my case home office didn't hold any documents for the last application. There is only one word "hope" .
tHiRu

Abc499

Post by Abc499 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:05 pm

@ceaser
just sharing what I have learned from another applicant.

yes it is possible to apply without the documents, if its already with HO. So when you (friend) make new application and you mention them that the documents with HO. So once HO receive new application, automatically the AR will be considered as withdrawn. for new application, they will inform AR team that the AR is withdrawn and will ask to send the documents to the new application. Once the AR withdrawn and current leave expire, this information automatically forwarded to enforcement team. if you receive the enforcement letter from CAPITA on behalf of HO, then if you contact them and inform that you have applied for another visa and give them the reference; the issue might be sorted for now.